Jump to content
Stormking902

What would you do in (F)Aegons shoes?

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, ladyD said:

I would have gone to Dany to get those dragons or at least to steal one or something. I mean he has Targ blood right? People are going to think he's a fake but with a dragon he looks more legitimate. I'd try to do everything in my power to appear to be the son of Rhaegar. 

Because that worked out so well for Quentyn. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ladyD said:

I would have gone to Dany to get those dragons or at least to steal one or something. I mean he has Targ blood right? People are going to think he's a fake but with a dragon he looks more legitimate. I'd try to do everything in my power to appear to be the son of Rhaegar. 

Danny isnt going to just hand over a dragon to a complete stranger claiming to be her nephew, and stealing a dragon seems like a horrible idea since Dragon riders are giving Dragon eggs at birth to sleep with and bond too usually just hoping to take one because of your Dragon blood seems to Quentyn Martellish lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stormking902 said:

Danny isnt going to just hand over a dragon to a complete stranger claiming to be her nephew, and stealing a dragon seems like a horrible idea since Dragon riders are giving Dragon eggs at birth to sleep with and bond too usually just hoping to take one because of your Dragon blood seems to Quentyn Martellish lol. 

They like Brown Ben Plumm well enough and his Targ blood is WAAAAAYYYY down the line. I just can't see Westeros being like - yea silver hair sounds legit lol. Def our lost King. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Lord Lannister said:

Because that worked out so well for Quentyn. :P

LOL! According to Preston Jacobs it worked just fine. And Faegon may have more Targ blood than Quentyn. They liked Brown Ben well enough right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stannis is 1/4th Targ. Shireen, Edric, Mya, Bella or Gendry - 1/8th.

Just saying ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ladyD said:

LOL! According to Preston Jacobs it worked just fine. And Faegon may have more Targ blood than Quentyn. They liked Brown Ben well enough right? 

Brown Ben didn't try to steal the dragons away when their mother was gone. Besides, I think Aegon was gifted Blackfyre by Illiryo and that will come out at an appropriate time. That'd be all the proof of his Targaryen heritage he'd need. If the reigns of Joffrey and Tommen have taught us anything is people will conveniently turn a blind eye concerning lineage if it's in their benefit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lord Lannister said:

Brown Ben didn't try to steal the dragons away when their mother was gone. Besides, I think Aegon was gifted Blackfyre by Illiryo and that will come out at an appropriate time. That'd be all the proof of his Targaryen heritage he'd need. If the reigns of Joffrey and Tommen have taught us anything is people will conveniently turn a blind eye concerning lineage if it's in their benefit.

Wouldn't the sword Blackfyre confirm him a Blackfyre rather then a Targaryan? Since a Blackfyre was the last person to possess the sword in the first place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ladyD said:

They like Brown Ben Plumm well enough and his Targ blood is WAAAAAYYYY down the line. I just can't see Westeros being like - yea silver hair sounds legit lol. Def our lost King. 

Yes but Brown Ben wasnt trying to "steal" them from their mother and Quentyn Martell has far more Targ blood then Brown Ben IF he has Tary blood @ all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Stormking902 said:

Wouldn't the sword Blackfyre confirm him a Blackfyre rather then a Targaryan? Since a Blackfyre was the last person to possess the sword in the first place. 

It would be easy to spin a tale that Bloodraven recovered it after Redgrass field and it was secreted away while the Blackfyres were still a going concern. Who's going to disprove that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×