Wed, Bed, Kill

JaneSnow

This is difficult. 

I think I'd kill fAegon to leave way clear for Dany (of course bad luck if fAegon is a Targ or Blackfyre with some kind of needed skills like dragon riding) bed Theon and marry Harry the Heir .... although Petyr would probably kill me so Sansa could marry Harry... can't really win

Hmm 

Oberyn Arianne Tyene

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wed Kevan 'cuz he's a reliable, good man and I would be close to Tywin and Jaime, Cersei and Tyrion and see everything that's happening with them

Bed Gerion 'cuz he seems cool and adventurous and I see him as handsome when I imagine him (#nohomo)

Kill Tygett 'cuz I unfortunately like him the least, don't like his name and mostly just know that he was quite angry and aggressive

Cersei Lannister, Melisandre, Asha Greyjoy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2018 at 1:42 AM, JaneSnow said:

W: Margaery

K: Catelyn

B: Danaerys

Tormund, Ygritte, Varaymr

Definitely shagging Ygritte. You've gotta love a bit of wildling spirit. While the power of a small army of animals is tempting, how could anyone resist marrying the Mead King of Ruddy Hall? Great sense of humour, and not a truly evil scumbag like Varamyr

W Tormund

K Varaymr

B Ygritte

Duncan the Tall, Brienne Tarth, Jon "Greatjon" Umber. 

6 hours ago, mankytoes said:

Definitely shagging Ygritte. You've gotta love a bit of wildling spirit. While the power of a small army of animals is tempting, how could anyone resist marrying the Mead King of Ruddy Hall? Great sense of humour, and not a truly evil scumbag like Varamyr

W Tormund

K Varaymr

B Ygritte

Duncan the Tall, Brienne Tarth, Jon "Greatjon" Umber. 

Well this isn't an easy one since I am a guy and have to wed and bed two of them...

W Brienne, well if I am gonna marry I may as well take the one woman and build myself a step ladder! I'd make (ask nicely) her carry me over the threshold on the wedding night.

K GreatJon, he's a big hairy beast so see ya

B Dunk the lunk. Preferably from the first tale since maybe he will forget about me.

Widowed Lady Olenna, Widowed Lysa Arryn, Widowed Caitlyn

Archived