US Politics: House of the Rising Sun

DMC

8 minutes ago, Pony Empress Jace said:

Alright guys, I've had it. Belligerent Jace is going to do what it takes for balance. The Jedi, the Sith, let's burn it all down...

@Sword of Doom You're  a violence obsessed wannabe freedom fighter who lacks the internal review processes required to acknowledge that violence in the face of Nazis is still scary to cowards. 

@Maithanet You seal feeding fool. The Washingtons are better off with Alex Smith, mark my words. Kirk Cousins was a liberal cuck who wanted to put his own concerns about the wealthy. Dan Snyder is a self-made man who wants to fight for the forgotten white man and protect the minorities from their own Black Crime. That guy at that Waffle House? He wouldn't have been able to fight the bad guy with the gun unless President Trump had been decreasing something obscure that I can draw non-existent connections to.

@TrueMetis I've never actually read Ayn Rand because reading is for rich people and I know my place in the dirt, no man wants to hire a mouthy little shit like me to be his brood mare, but austerity is the only answer. The super-rich need more money so that they can establish new interpersonal norms that are independent of the oppressive and unwashed masses. Remember, Libertarian means that you believe in only yourself as capable of achieving anything and anyone you take into your 'social' umbrella is effectively a resource you've decided to abide. I know your first instinct is to accuse these superior Libertarian beings of having the mental capacity of a six year old who is unable to assimilate into class without rubbing his dick in the pencil shavings and a worldview that consists mostly of seeming random shards of outdated ideologies and Hemmingway lines.

@Morpheus I'm running out of gas here, give me a break. But the liberal democrats continuously preach 'equality' but use the equity of voting to demand 'rights' for non-sovereign citizens. Head shape, eugenics, dog breeding. Bulldogs are deformed monsters that struggle to live from the moment their born. They don't make those noises because they're funny, they do it 'cause they can't breathe.  And that kind of fake science is something or something, give me a more straightforward issue to take on guys, I'm ready for this.

If the Sea Lions and bots aren't up to the job, I'll nail myself to a fucking cross just for laughs.

LMAO 

Just now, Pony Empress Jace said:

There's no connective tissue between my nonsensical Trump loyalty and whatever your opinion is.

You are the evil cuck dem opposition. I am the hero of my own tale, which is insignificant compared to Mr. Trump's wealth both real and imagined!

Oh, that’s cool, I hope to read an endless string of articles in my liberal MSM presenting your views in as sympathetic a light as possible as a correction to my elite bias. 

Ah bloody hell, Trump is gonna be tweeting about terrorists 'in the great nation of Canada our friend' any moment now. 

Looks like 8 to 10 people were mowed down by a white van that jumped the curb in Toronto and then the driver took off, at the north end of the city. I'm listening to an eye-witness who said the fucker was going 80 km an hour.

Fuckety fuck fuck.

Just now, Morpheus said:

Oh, that’s cool, I hope to read an endless string of articles in my liberal MSM presenting your views in as sympathetic a light as possible as a correction to my elite bias. 

There is no Mainstream Media, there is only POWER! And those too weak to seek it!

Archived