U. S. Politics: A noun, a verb and no collusion.

LongRider

It's amazing how entitled and frailge white people are. Look at how whiny this administration is over criciticism, look at how whiny and hypocrtical they are over a comic taking aim at them when they try to pass off Trumps bigotry as just jokes etc. 

The media is still being a problem with their false equivlnce pushing bullshit, specifically some reporters from the NYT, and how they are acting as if she is preaching genocide, which ironically enough they have given platforms to in their nazi fluff pieces and slap on the wrist coverage of Richard Spencer. 

No doubt the media feels burned for being called out on their greedy ways of operating, and now they will fire back at Wolf with everything they have just like they fired back at Clinton and treated her with a heavy hand because she rightfully didn't trust them.

12 minutes ago, Martell Spy said:

Trump Handed the Agenda to Conservatives and They Blew It

Said it many times before, but this is what happens when only 82 - or about a third - of GOP House members; and even only 21 of 51 GOP Senators (about 40 percent) were elected before 2010.  They have absolutely no idea how to actually govern.  Their entire legislative career before last year was Fuck Obama.

8 minutes ago, Sword of Doom said:

It's amazing how entitled and frailge white people are. Look at how whiny this administration is over criciticism, look at how whiny and hypocrtical they are over a comic taking aim at them when they try to pass off Trumps bigotry as just jokes etc. 

The media is still being a problem with their false equivlnce pushing bullshit, specifically some reporters from the NYT, and how they are acting as if she is preaching genocide, which ironically enough they have given platforms to in their nazi fluff pieces and slap on the wrist coverage of Richard Spencer. 

No doubt the media feels burned for being called out on their greedy ways of operating, and now they will fire back at Wolf with everything they have just like they fired back at Clinton and treated her with a heavy hand because she rightfully didn't trust them.

Every news station is running with the idea that Wolf went to far, often falling back on the lie that the jokes were about Sanders looks. Then we have the “Does Trump derserve the Nobel?” navelgazing. All in all not a shining day for U.S journalism.

8 minutes ago, dmc515 said:

Said it many times before, but this is what happens when only 82 - or about a third - of GOP House members; and even only 21 of 51 GOP Senators (about 40 percent) were elected before 2010.  They have absolutely no idea how to actually govern.  Their entire legislative career before last year was Fuck Obama.

That's what they ran on.  I thank my lucky stars every day that the GOP has elected 100 people to congress and a president who are so inept and wholly unqualified that they can't get their draconian agenda through.

"The government is broken, and I'm here to prove it!"

20 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Every news station is running with the idea that Wolf went to far, often falling back on the lie that the jokes were about Sanders looks. Then we have the “Does Trump derserve the Nobel?” navelgazing. All in all not a shining day for U.S journalism.

Yup. They are all trash.

But something something left wing media agenda blah blah blah. 

15 minutes ago, IheartIheartTesla said:

Nobel? What for? North Korea hasnt denuclearized from what I can tell.Heck, even the meetings haven't took place

I should win the physics Nobel for the grand unified theory of everything that I just started deciding the fonts for.

He had a crowd chanting “Nobel” last week, and some Republicans in Congress, Lindsay Graham, notably, have already said he desrves it, so has the SK president, much to Trump’s delight. Having a decades long boner for nukes is the new peace.

18 minutes ago, IheartIheartTesla said:

Nobel? What for? North Korea hasnt denuclearized from what I can tell.Heck, even the meetings haven't took place

From his rally on what his role is in the NK talks of denuclearization. 

"They were saying, 'What you think President Trump had to do with it?' I will do you what. How about, everything -- I will tell you what. How about, everything?"

Apparently calling KLU "Rocket Man" is Noble worthy. What do we call that?  'Put down diplomacy'?  'Neener neener negotiation?'  'Art of the Shit Heel?'

Fucking embarrassing. 

If anyone is interested in some of the better gems from Trump's rally yesterday, they can be found here: https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/30/politics/donald-trump-michigan-speech-annotation/index.html

We have the worst laws anywhere in the world.

Big areas don't want sanctuary cities. They want to be safe. They don't want them. We had to fund our military. Our military was depleted.

We are doing things that are good.

The only collusion is the Democrats colluding with the Russians, the Democrats colluding with lots of other people.

6 minutes ago, LongRider said:

Apparently calling KLU "Rocket Man" is Noble worthy. What do we call that?  'Put down diplomacy'?  'Neener neener negotiation?'  'Art of the Shit Heel?'

Fucking embarrassing. 

Brinksmanship will be the law of the land.

”The guy threatened to beat me up, so I grabbed a knife and said I would kill his entire family. I’m like MLK over hea’!”

Forget agreeing with him or even being unaware of how consistently he talks bullshit...is even the most ardent Trump supporter at this point not bowled over by the sheer scale of his narcissism? People on both sides of the aisle know what an attention seeking spoiled brat looks/sounds like.

1 hour ago, Martell Spy said:

Eh. Their primary agenda was the removal of big swaths of government oversight, regulation, and taxes. They've done splendidly towards that goal. Their goal was never to pass new laws, only to remove most of the old ones - and thanks to the CRA loophole, they've found a way to do that absurdly easily. 

The idea that they need to pass some flashy thing is the wrong metric. They're doing a good job of dismantling the ACA's power by removing the mandate and then allowing non-health insurance to be sold as health insurance, they're removing regulations by a simple majority vote, they're choosing to deal with other regulations by not enforcing them or budgeting them out. None of these things require a whole lot of new laws, and thanks to the CRA system it means that they can NEVER pass those regulations again. 

16 minutes ago, aceluby said:

If anyone is interested in some of the better gems from Trump's rally yesterday, they can be found here: https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/30/politics/donald-trump-michigan-speech-annotation/index.html

Love the CNN commentaries below each one like this one

11. "Big areas don't want sanctuary cities. They want to be safe. They don't want them. We had to fund our military. Our military was depleted."
This is not edited. These sentences followed directly on one another. Stream. Of. Consciousness.

59 minutes ago, IheartIheartTesla said:

I should win the physics Nobel for the grand unified theory of everything that I just started deciding the fonts for.

Donald Trump is white, the Koreans are Asian. Therefore if there is peace on the Korean peninsula we MUST give all the credit to the white person half a world away, duh!

Crediting Trump for Korean peace is like crediting the KKK for desegregation policies.

Never mind that nothing has been achieved yet outside of some very low level talks, Trump basically started his strategy with NK by musing if he should or shouldn’t preemptively kill 25,000,000 people and however many South Koreans as an externality of the strike. That doesn’t exactly scream peace to me.

That said, he would deserve a lot of credit if he can play a role in denuclearizing NK. I just don’t think he will.  

16 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Never mind that nothing has been achieved yet outside of some very low level talks, Trump basically started his strategy with NK by musing if he should or shouldn’t preemptively kill 25,000,000 people and however many South Koreans as an externality of the strike. That doesn’t exactly scream peace to me.

That said, he would deserve a lot of credit if he can play a role in denuclearizing NK. I just don’t think he will.  

Agreed. If NK agrees to denuclearize the Korean Penninsula then he deserves all the acclimation that comes with that. But until that happens, this is just a repeat of the two times this happened in the 2000s.

In other news, Israel makes a big announcement that Iran was hiding documents on their "secret" nuclear program like it's new information and Trump/Bolton/Pompeo will likely use this as a reason to get out of the deal. The problem is, we knew all of this already which is why we made the deal in the first place.

Looks like Isreal is trying to instigate a war with Iran and also help Trump have a reason to dismanlte the nuclear deal, which will damage the country's credibility not only with Iran, but the rest of the world, and it could make North Korea even more paranoid. 

57 minutes ago, Sword of Doom said:

Looks like Isreal is trying to instigate a war with Iran and also help Trump have a reason to dismanlte the nuclear deal, which will damage the country's credibility not only with Iran, but the rest of the world, and it could make North Korea even more paranoid. 

Yes, and since Israel and Saudi Arabia get a blank cheque from the USA to do whatever they want, America will now find itself in its usual position of supporting warlords over republics.

Not that Iran is a nice place to live, or a fair place to live, but at the very least it is a republic, unlike Saudi Arabia.

However much Avenatti is being paid, it's worth it (and admittedly Stormy Daniels is crowdfunding her defence).

A new lawsuit against Trump, this one for defamation for his stupid decision to respond to their sketch of the thug who accosted Daniels. Avenatti is a bloody genius - he baits Trump again and again and the orange clown always falls for it.

They're opening front after front against him and he's continuing to spiral out of control, responding to things and incriminating himself further. That phone call to Fox lies at the feet of Avenatti, and it was beautiful to witness.

Archived