HBO’s Westworld VI- This Game Is Meant For You...[SPOILERS]

Ramsay B.

To make it comprehensive:  Ford trolling William through Gus Fring was fucking awesome.  Loved Harris' "...Fuck you Robert."  Hope that's not a one off for Esposito, be great to have him around.

Wondering about what the "weapon" is as well, although I'm sure it will be something more symbolic than the way it was portrayed.  Anyway, looks like we'll at least start to see other parks next ep!

I can't believe they would bring Esposito in for just a single scene, but what a scene it was!  I have to say, I am getting a bit of a BSG vibe with Dolores, and I am still worried the whole thing is going to spin out of control on the writers.  I do like the flashbacks, so we can see a little more clearly how Billy went bad.  They have a lot of balls in the air now, we'll see.

Agree, Ford trolling William from the grave is hilarious.  

Last week I asked if William and Robert knew about the Delos data mining and this week we got a definitive answer: yes. It was William's idea and Ford knew because Dolores overheard. I enjoyed the William flashbacks. There was a bit of an echo with William and Logan's father when Mr. Delos told William that no man alive would take that tone with him. William said the same thing to Lawrence in season 1. William truly became his heir, not poor, drug-addled Logan.

I'm curious as to why some hosts are rebelling and some are still stuck in their loop. Lawrence doesn't seem to know anything is going on, neither did the Confederados. 

4 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

So a few observations:

(i) Who was it who called the hosts getting a tech to do their bidding?

(ii) Who was it that said the hosts would try to upgrade themselves?

(iii) Did anyone else pick up on Futureworld?

As in the plot of Futureworld, i.e. sending robots out into the world, if so,yes, or as in Futureword being seen as one of the parks, if so no.....what did I miss?  

3 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

As in the plot of Futureworld, i.e. sending robots out into the world, if so,yes, or as in Futureword being seen as one of the parks, if so no.....what did I miss?  

Dude, that’s part of the park. The hosts have bombs in them that go off if they leave the park, and that was the past timeline before Maeve figured out how to get her bomb out of her so she could leave the park. The futuristic part was Futureworld. One of many parks within the greater park.

8 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Dude, that’s part of the park. The hosts have bombs in them that go off if they leave the park, and that was the past timeline before Maeve figured out how to get her bomb out of her so she could leave the park. The futuristic part was Futureworld. One of many parks within the greater park.

LMAO, yeah I got that it was a past timeline when Dolores was out, I more meant the Futureworld plot line of using robots in lieu of humans could be part of the overall Delos Corporation's plan, as the hints have been that it may be much darker than simple blackmail..once they can extract the tech info. they want.  I didn't see a hint of a Futureworld park, unless Arnold's house is inside the park, in which case I missed that, and yes, I guess that would be Futureworld? Even though it looks like the world that they saw at the Delos event?

9 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

LMAO, yeah I got that it was a past timeline when Dolores was out, I more meant the Futureworld plot line of using robots in lieu of humans could be part of the overall Delos Corporation's plan, as the hints have been that it may be much darker than simple blackmail..once they can extract the tech info. they want.  I didn't see a hint of a Futureworld park, unless Arnold's house is inside the park, in which case I missed that, and yes, I guess that would be Futureworld? Even though it looks like the world that they saw at the Delos event?

Dolores wasn’t out though. All of that took place within the park. It wouldn’t have just been Dolores out. There were like 50 hosts in that place. You have to realize that there are several parks within the park. If there is a park for ancient Japan then why isn’t there one for some Bladerunner Futureworld too

Archived