HBO’s Westworld VI- This Game Is Meant For You...[SPOILERS]

Ramsay B.

Most of the humans on this show are dumb AF, but that Delos attack on the confederate fort was the dumbest thing yet. How do you attack a fort whne you have a massive technological advantage? Slowly walk towards it over open terrain in a ragged formation while taking rifle fire,  and don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes. Apparently.  

Has anyone mentioned that a lot of the events in episode 3 took place before episode 1? I hadn’t noticed it before, but it’s pretty clear after rewatching the episode.

There are at least three timelines this season. Possibly more. 

There are at least three timelines this season. Possibly more. 

Well, here’s what I got:

(i) The opening scene, at the very beginning, takes place just before Delores kills Ford. The hosts are still working. The next day, on safari, they are defective. Also, the tiger attack takes place before the beach scene where all the hosts are floating.

(ii) Teddy is still alive, yet at the beach scene he is dead. I’m pretty sure Deleros is going to kill him soon.

(iii) Charlotte’s clothes. She is wearing the same thing, except she has a vest on in episode 3 that she doesn’t have in episode 1.

(iv) She has Abernathy in episode 3 and doesn’t have him in episode 1.

(v) Bernard’s brain leakage, I think, begins in episode 3.

Also, I can definitively say that Grace IS NOT Theresa, nor is she a host version of her (that makes no sense at all). And while she says she’s in Raj World on safari, she clearly is not hunting tigers. So her throwaway line about killing time, among other things, is not a reference to big game hunting. She is looking for someone (or something) in the park, and the symbol in her book is a giant clue, as it also appears in Abernathy’s mind.

Well, here’s what I got:

(i) The opening scene, at the very beginning, takes place just before Delores kills Ford. The hosts are still working. The next day, on safari, they are defective. Also, the tiger attack takes place before the beach scene where all the hosts are floating.

(ii) Teddy is still alive, yet at the beach scene he is dead. I’m pretty sure Deleros is going to kill him soon.

(iii) Charlotte’s clothes. She is wearing the same thing, except she has a vest on in episode 3 that she doesn’t have in episode 1.

(iv) She has Abernathy in episode 3 and doesn’t have him in episode 1.

(v) Bernard’s brain leakage, I think, begins in episode 3.

Also, I can definitively say that Grace IS NOT Theresa, nor is she a host version of her (that makes no sense at all). And while she says she’s in Raj World on safari, she clearly is not hunting tigers. So her throwaway line about killing time, among other things, is not a reference to big game hunting. She is looking for someone (or something) in the park, and the symbol in her book is a giant clue, as it also appears in Abernathy’s mind.

I missed that.  Then she must be his daughter out to thwart his evil Delos plans, that he doesn't apparently even care about anymore because the last game has become his white whale.  Oy.

Well of course there are different timelines - we are seeing what went on between Ford’s death and the arrival of the outside rescue team, a two week period.

Another clue to watch for - Bernard is wearing different clothes. I’m not at home to check which is which, but he has a dark colored shirt on in one timeline and a light colored (white, perhaps?) in the other, and maybe different suits. He gets a change of clothing somewhere along the way, perhaps he gets back to HQ and showers and changes after escaping Dolores’ crowd. 

The two week period starts with the hunt for Abernathy. We see in episode 3 Charlotte grabs him, but it’s only day 2 or 3 in the two weeks, and the rescue team doesn’t arrive for another 11 or 12 days, so presumably Dolores gets him back at some point.

Imbd shows Grace is only in 3 episodes, so she may pull a disappearing act like Elsie.

I missed that.  Then she must be his daughter out to thwart his evil Delos plans, that he doesn't apparently even care about anymore because the last game has become his white whale.  Oy.

I’m still not convinced she’s William’s daughter. That would be too obvious, and obvious is not in this show’s DNA. She could easily be just another top level member of Delos, or in an even bigger twist, what if she’s Logan’s daughter.

I’m still not convinced she’s William’s daughter. That would be too obvious, and obvious is not in this show’s DNA. She could easily be just another top level member of Delos, or in an even bigger twist, what if she’s Logan’s daughter.

That would be interesting.  But are they really fucking with the fans to the extent of giving her Teresa's mannerisms for no reason?  That has to have meaning, doesn't it?  It was subtle yet everyone still picked  up on it.

That would be interesting.  But are they really fucking with the fans to the extent of giving her Teresa's mannerisms for no reason?  That has to have meaning, doesn't it?  It was subtle yet everyone still picked  up on it.

Wait a minute, what’s the estimated age difference between Theresa and Grace in the show? Could Grace be her daughter?  Sidse Babett Knudsen, who plays Theresa, is 49 and Katja Herbers, who plays Grace, is 37. However, Knudsen looks a little older for her age while Herbers looks young for hers (I thought she would be in her late 20’s). Maybe she’s there to get revenge for her mother’s death?

Wait a minute, what’s the estimated age difference between Theresa and Grace in the show? Could Grace be her daughter?  Sidse Babett Knudsen, who plays Theresa, is 49 and Katja Herbers, who plays Grace, is 37. However, Knudsen looks a little older for her age while Herbers looks young for hers (I thought she would be in her late 20’s). Maybe she’s there to get revenge for her mother’s death?

I like that better than her being William's daughter.  I guess I will reserve judgement on where they are going with Grace.  I hope not to see any more elephants though.  Crackpot alert:  Teresa already was a host.  Ford gave her a new younger build.  Yeah, I know it makes no sense but that's how crackpot goes.

I thought the writers were just throwing in a Dany easter egg with Hector's line. She even has white hair.

Yeah, I thought it was a bit of a nod to Dany too, but: Armastice>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dany.

Theresa has only been dead for a very short length of time, surely, maybe weeks? I can’t see that anyone outside the park could have a clue. I don’t think people in the park know shs’s dead.

Aren’t they transmitting information from inside the park? If so, and Grace is her daughter, maybe she found out.

Anyways, CLUES!!!!!! I looked at this last week and it only showed 2 of the 6 parks. Well now “The Raj” park information has been added, and it says “If being pampered by our world-class spa isn’t your cup of Darjeeling Tea, the park's jungles and mountains are your only chance to glimpse magnificent beasts long vanished from your world.

The animals are extinct!!!!!

http://delosdestinations.com/#experience

Theresa has only been dead for a very short length of time, surely, maybe weeks? I can’t see that anyone outside the park could have a clue. I don’t think people in the park know shs’s dead.

Why wouldn't they?  Ford used her death to check Charlotte Hale and get Bernard re instated, certainly all the employees would know abount it.

Why wouldn't they?  Ford used her death to check Charlotte Hale and get Bernard re instated, certainly all the employees would know abount it.

Wait...Theresa's body was found? I really do need to hurry up and finish my rewatch!

Wait...Theresa's body was found? I really do need to hurry up and finish my rewatch!

Yes, remember, she was found the same place as the woodcutter and so it was said that she was trying to smuggle data out of the park on her own,  and fell down....I think present was at least Ford, Charlotte and maybe Sutbbs, but def. her body was found and she was blamed for going rogue even though Ford  knew she was working with Charlotte, he also calls them on the charade with Clem...

6 hours ago, Relic said:

Most of the humans on this show are dumb AF, but that Delos attack on the confederate fort was the dumbest thing yet. How do you attack a fort whne you have a massive technological advantage? Slowly walk towards it over open terrain in a ragged formation while taking rifle fire,  and don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes. Apparently.  

Kris keeps yelling “WHERE ARE THE HELICOPTERS AND BOMBS COME ON”

7 hours ago, Relic said:

Also, it's good to know that paper armor transcends across HBO shows, from Game of Thrones, now to Westworld. Unless shot in the head, none of those soldiers should have dropped with that much armor on them.

Archived