Fat Walda's Future

3 hours ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Manderly wasn't there for any of little Walder's more psychotic moment, for all Manderly knows the boy was perfectly innocent, he's saying he needed to die because of the blood in his veins.

Feeding Frey pies to innocent Freys with no remorse shows he really doesn't discriminate.

Rickard Karstark did murder two boys over his sons being killed honorbly in combat by the boys' family.

Manderly already said murdering Frey children is a good thing, I see no reason why him being against any of them being sexually abused is a guarantee.

1. I know that Manderly doesn't know that LW was psycho, it is just my statement.

2. Still this isn't proof that he doesn't discriminate. Also even northmen ate pies. Are they also punished?

3. True, but he was motivated by desire for vengance. Is he really a monster when you have guys like Ramsay and Rorge?

4. We will see, we will see.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/16/2018 at 6:18 PM, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Jesus Christ man, the man isn't perfect but he's not a monster and neither are most the northern lords, no ones going to like fat Walda being abused in any way-well except Manderly but he's made his belief of all Freys deserving punishment abundunly clear.

Stannis will do it if it serves his interest.  He is a man obsessed with taking what he believes is his.  So if Walda's torture and death will give him a few percentage points of an edge, yeah, he will do it.  Just because he came to the wall after his thorough beat down at the Blackwater does not mean he's one of the good people.  He didn't have a lot of options really.  

Archived