Sign in to follow this  
Littlefinger's crewman

The battle of blood

In The Winds of Winter there will be a huge sea battle near Oldtown. King Euron will fight against Hightower's and Redwyne's fleets in a narrow passage between Arbor and Oldtown. Why has Euron chosen this location for the battle ? He will be surrounded by the enemy and he will have every way to escape closed. And at the end, who will be the winner of the battle?

I'm not gonna give anything away, in case some viewers haven't read The Forsaken (it's amazing) but there is a lot of potential here. hopefully we get to see more of Garlan Tyrell in this arc.

On 4/29/2018 at 0:18 PM, Littlefinger's crewman said:

In The Winds of Winter there will be a huge sea battle near Oldtown. King Euron will fight against Hightower's and Redwyne's fleets in a narrow passage between Arbor and Oldtown. Why has Euron chosen this location for the battle ? He will be surrounded by the enemy and he will have every way to escape closed. And at the end, who will be the winner of the battle?

I assume this is bait to get us talking about Preston without actually saying anything about Preston?

That said, go watch Preston's videos on the Battle of Blood. He pulls a ton of crap out of his ass, but I think he's right on the money for this one.

17 hours ago, Damon_Tor said:

I assume this is bait to get us talking about Preston without actually saying anything about Preston?

That said, go watch Preston's videos on the Battle of Blood. He pulls a ton of crap out of his ass, but I think he's right on the money for this one.

It is sad that there has been so many years between book releases that Pj videos are a hot subject