Bakker LIV - Soul Sphincter

.H.

2 hours ago, Esmenet said:

Right, just like how Akka dreams that Anaphaxous and Seswatha never even use the Heron Spear and the No-God is defeated. Heron Spear is just a red herring. That tapestry probably illustrates another with TJE that undoes the No-God. 

Now dat's a conspiracy theory o_o

mebbe it was Inri Sejanus' mom

1 hour ago, ير بال said:

Now dat's a conspiracy theory o_o

mebbe it was Inri Sejanus' mom

he was birthed by the consult, it is known. no mother, just phallus fathers.

sigh. Nobody else has said it, but if this _were_ a story written with Layers of revelation (and the author has ardently insisted he doesn't write that way), then there's a big obvious layer revealed by association at the end of TGO that we haven't really acknowledged.

Kellhus is possessed by Ajokli which gives him double vision (he can see Kelmo, and Ajokli cannot)

Mimara has double vision (she can see the sarcophagus, and she can see the hologram)

This implies that Mimara is equally possessed by an agency, just as Kellhus was.  Of course, you say, Mimara has the Judging Eye, duh.

Ah, says I, but therein lies the problem, the Judging Eye has Mimara, not the other way around--at least if we use the Kellhus/Ajokli proxy to interpret it.

Now, this is all fine and dandy because we've been told that she just sees with the eye of the whatevs, omnipotent-present-niscient, who cares. they're saying TJE is of the thinger of thingers that is tiered beyond thingers.  Sure. Or it could just be another thinger on the level of Ajokli.

In any event, TJE is controlled by an agency. Ajokli=an agency, and Mimara rather than being viewed as gifted, could be reinterpreted through the lens of being possessed. much as we can now reinterpret Kellhus as possessed.

Because that is a great idea, let us take away agency from the only female character that appeared to have it. hah! Bakker.

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:44 AM, Kalbear said:

There's probably some posts here and there, but basically here's (as far as I know) the most authoritative take:

• Kellhus:
    • Kellhus's actual plan was to defeat the Consult/Dunyain...somehow (he left that vague)
    • He made a deal with Ajokli, probably around the time of the Circumfix
    • He thought he would be able to cope with Ajokli, but Ajokli slowly but surely possessed him, culminating in Ajokli's full possession of Kellhus at the end of the book
    • Most of his thoughts and his 'darkness' are not human concerns, but are Ajokli manipulating him.
    • Kellhus did turn to salt, but he (or his soul) is out there in some form - possibly as one of the heads on his belt.
  • Kelmomas:
    • was always fated to be the No-God because he was the No-God, and as the No-God exists outside of the Earwan time (and is invisible to the Gods) Kelmomas has always been invisible to the gods
    • This explains a lot of why he's so fucked up
    • This is why Ajokli freaks out and gets surprised - because he cannot see Kelmomas.
    • This is also why Sorweel gets stopped by Kelmomas, as the White Luck cannot perceive anything that the gods cannot perceive.
  • Mimara:
    • No idea on why she was needed at all
    • Judging eye less than useless
    • She appears to be not particularly important by herself, but is important because she had a really important kid
    • So basically she's only important to the story because she can have babies.
  • Consult:
    • Much like Kellhus, the Dunyain that ended up 'taking over' the Consult actually were themselves taken over by Shaeonnara, who used them just like he used the wretches before. 
    • This is because the Dunyain are spiritually weak and extra prone to possession, and are pretty much blind to the possibility. 
    • Why they tried to nuke Kellhus when they thought he was the only possibility to run the No-God? Dunno
  • The No-God:
    • Still don't know a whole lot
    • It does not require an Anasurimbor to function - Nau-Cayuti wasn't actually one - only that the Insertant has a brain pattern that works
    • It requires a certain amount of souls to pass through it in order to seal the world, meaning they die and go...nowhere
  • Serwa:
    • probably still alive, saved by her brother
  • Akka, Mimara and Esme:
    • escaped
  • Mimara's baby:
    • Is super holy
    • might have Kellhus' soul in it
    •  
  • The series in general:
    • Most of the entire series is deliberately without canonical meaning - it implies that there is depth and that there are answers, but there are none, and this is by design
    • If you feel frustrated by this, that was the intent of Bakker all along - to provoke your meaning-making facilities and see meaning where there wasn't any
    • The next books do not have a specific ending in mind or even any specific story; the ending you read was the ending Bakker has envisioned this series to have since he was a teenager
    • The next book is rumored to be about the Dunyain kid that Koringhus was protecting, who we nicknamed "Crabicus" after his crablike hand.
    • It's also unclear if the No-God will be stopped or if we're simply going to see what living in an apocalypse is like

OK, so there is a lot here, even just since  posted. I know there was a lot of subtle things happening that I wasn't catching on to, which is even more frustrating lol

• Kellhus:
    • Kellhus's actual plan was to defeat the Consult/Dunyain...somehow (he left that vague)
      • Ok, because I had been debating on if he would "save" mankind or destroy them. There were several instances that made me think either was possible. The instances (mostly at the start of the novels, where the "recap" occurs) where we are told, by what POV, I have no clue, about Kellhus being insane, or rather going insane because of TTT really threw me, I guess because of the perceived ambiguity of the POV giving the info (does that make sense?) 
      • When he was upside down and thought to have died during the Holy War? I severely under estimated the importance of this deity. I was so wrapped up in Yatwer and the White Luck, I really didn't understand or comprehend the importance of the "relationship". 
    • He thought he would be able to cope with Ajokli, but Ajokli slowly but surely possessed him, culminating in Ajokli's full possession of Kellhus at the end of the book
      • So, he was, more or less, possessed but thought he had "absorbed" Ajokli into himself?
    • Most of his thoughts and his 'darkness' are not human concerns, but are Ajokli manipulating him.
      • The weird passages talking to the blind folded head? Because I thought that was more of a metaphor about the "blind God(s)" to the No-God.
    • Kellhus did turn to salt, but he (or his soul) is out there in some form - possibly as one of the heads on his belt.
      • Guess I need to go back and re-read this. I knew at the end that he was salt but failed to understand why/how. I have a really bad habit of reading and losing track of stuff and suddenly 50 pages later I "read" them but didn't comprehend them.
  • Kelmomas:
    • was always fated to be the No-God because he was the No-God, and as the No-God exists outside of the Earwan time (and is invisible to the Gods) Kelmomas has always been invisible to the gods
      • Yes, this I made the connection on, but admit I thought for a moment, when he kills Sorweel, that somehow he made a change and was going to become a successor to his father or something
    • This explains a lot of why he's so fucked up
    • This is why Ajokli freaks out and gets surprised - because he cannot see Kelmomas.
      • Just curious, can you point me in the direction of these examples? When you say he "Freaks out", in what instance or situation and how do we know it was Ajokli?
    • This is also why Sorweel gets stopped by Kelmomas, as the White Luck cannot perceive anything that the gods cannot perceive.
      • Right. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out if this was actually true or not, as they mention the potential but I was never sure if it was being included to throw us off or truly show us Kelmomas' character.
  • Mimara:
    • No idea on why she was needed at all
    • Judging eye less than useless
    • She appears to be not particularly important by herself, but is important because she had a really important kid
      • Agreed 100%....she seemed to be completely worthless. In the end it seemed the Eye did nothing major. Maybe I missed something but she was a massively disappointing character. 
  • Consult:
    • Much like Kellhus, the Dunyain that ended up 'taking over' the Consult actually were themselves taken over by Shaeonnara, who used them just like he used the wretches before. 
      • When you say this,  I am slightly confused as I assumed Shaeonnara WAS part of the Consult (or "leader"). So, taking over the Consult would also imply that Shaeonnara was taken over/defeated in that process. 
    • This is because the Dunyain are spiritually weak and extra prone to possession, and are pretty much blind to the possibility.
      • I need to go back and read the Appendix about him as I just glossed over it since I was so dismayed by the end of the novel/series. 
    • Why they tried to nuke Kellhus when they thought he was the only possibility to run the No-God? Dunno
      • Ya, weird. The whole time I was thinking that they were pretty much check mated if what they thought was correct.
  • The No-God:
    • Still don't know a whole lot
    • It does not require an Anasurimbor to function - Nau-Cayuti wasn't actually one - only that the Insertant has a brain pattern that works
    • It requires a certain amount of souls to pass through it in order to seal the world, meaning they die and go...nowhere
      • Ya, didn't understand the sarcophagus in the storm thing very well. I am sure I sound like a complete moron compared to many of the folks here who reply with well thought out ideas lol.
  • Serwa:
      • Ya, kinda thought the same thing, but I gotta tell ya, the eldest son seems like a complete scrub and loser. Literally, seems to have done nothing. I also had a very difficult time trying to keep track and understand the children that Akka and Mim find in Ishaul. I thought it was cool to see those two, but they didn't have any long lasting impact within the actual outcome, which is sad. 
  • Akka, Mimara and Esme:
    • escaped
  • Mimara's baby:
    • Is super holy
      • Because the off spring of a damned wizard and random girl with the Judging Eye seems super holy lol I don't get this tbh. The Kellhus soul in it thing makes sense but seems like the only plausible reason. 
    • might have Kellhus' soul in it
    •  
  • The series in general:
    • Most of the entire series is deliberately without canonical meaning - it implies that there is depth and that there are answers, but there are none, and this is by design
      • and designed specifically to be annoying, which you mention below lol
    • If you feel frustrated by this, that was the intent of Bakker all along - to provoke your meaning-making facilities and see meaning where there wasn't any
    • The next books do not have a specific ending in mind or even any specific story; the ending you read was the ending Bakker has envisioned this series to have since he was a teenager
      • Of course, the envisioned ending by a peevish teenager who just wanted to troll people
    • The next book is rumored to be about the Dunyain kid that Koringhus was protecting, who we nicknamed "Crabicus" after his crablike hand.
      • I thought he died?
    • It's also unclear if the No-God will be stopped or if we're simply going to see what living in an apocalypse is like

Mimara:
No idea on why she was needed at all
Judging eye less than useless
She appears to be not particularly important by herself, but is important because she had a really important kid
So basically she's only important to the story because she can have babies.

Yep, she's pretty much useless once she has the God-Child. Or rather, she was useless before that - the high point of Mimara is doing her "Gandalf on the bridge with the Balrog" moment with the chorae and Gin'yursis in Cil-Aujas. Maybe we just over-estimated her importance because of that, and because the Judging Eye seemed important because of its capability. But if all it is is an inferior version of the Inverse Fire without all the techno-wizardry . . . . 

14 hours ago, Wik said:

Why they tried to nuke Kellhus when they thought he was the only possibility to run the No-God? Dunno

• Ya, weird. The whole time I was thinking that they were pretty much check mated if what they thought was correct.

Well, presumably they are screwed either way though.  If they do nothing, they give Kellhus free reign to execute whatever plan he has.  If they do something, there is a the risk that they kill Kellhus.  Not saying it was a brilliant plan, but the nuke was most probably aimed more directly at the Ordeal itself, not Kellhus.  They know full well Kellhus can teleport, so the idea that they could catch him with the bomb is seemingly very small.  Not only that, but it isn't as if they didn't give him time on the back end of things too, with whatever the countdown was.  It seems Kellhus himself was never in danger, not really.

7 hours ago, .H. said:

Well, presumably they are screwed either way though.  If they do nothing, they give Kellhus free reign to execute whatever plan he has.  If they do something, there is a the risk that they kill Kellhus.  Not saying it was a brilliant plan, but the nuke was most probably aimed more directly at the Ordeal itself, not Kellhus.  They know full well Kellhus can teleport, so the idea that they could catch him with the bomb is seemingly very small.  Not only that, but it isn't as if they didn't give him time on the back end of things too, with whatever the countdown was.  It seems Kellhus himself was never in danger, not really.

Consult dunyain actuaries do the math and decide that too many people will arrive at golgotterath if they don’t do the nuke. The nuke depletes the enemy forces, wrecks the food supply, forces cannibalism, and has beneficial radiation effects.

im sure if they let the great ordeal keep going, mathematically it was probable that the army might be able to ascend all the steps into golgotterath itself. The nuke reduces them so that the wave would break without ever being endangered of actual invasion.

22 hours ago, Wik said:

• Ok, because I had been debating on if he would "save" mankind or destroy them. There were several instances that made me think either was possible. The instances (mostly at the start of the novels, where the "recap" occurs) where we are told, by what POV, I have no clue, about Kellhus being insane, or rather going insane because of TTT really threw me, I guess because of the perceived ambiguity of the POV giving the info (does that make sense?) 

We've talked a lot about what 'go mad' means, but it seems to be pretty clear that it is shorthand for 'be influenced by a god'. 

22 hours ago, Wik said:
    • When he was upside down and thought to have died during the Holy War? I severely under estimated the importance of this deity. I was so wrapped up in Yatwer and the White Luck, I really didn't understand or comprehend the importance of the "relationship". 

Most of us did underestimate Ajokli, and his appearance as Kellhus' possessor came out of left field for most of us. I've stated several times that a Kellhus PoV that foreshadows this would have made the book much tighter and given this surprise significant more heft later. Heck, most of us thought that this wasn't an accident, and Kellhus's whole plan was to make a deal with Ajokli and rule the world as a demon prince - making him pure evil. Extratextual commentary said that this was wrong. 

22 hours ago, Wik said:
    • So, he was, more or less, possessed but thought he had "absorbed" Ajokli into himself?

Not really. Mostly that he made a deal with Ajokli and thought that his thoughts were his own. He had no idea how insidious and subtle Ajokli could be. He was thinking much more in binary terms - either he'd be totally possessed or totally free. 

22 hours ago, Wik said:

• The weird passages talking to the blind folded head? Because I thought that was more of a metaphor about the "blind God(s)" to the No-God.

We still don't know what this is other than Bakker seeing an image of a head in a coffee shop and thinking it was a cool image. 

22 hours ago, Wik said:

• Guess I need to go back and re-read this. I knew at the end that he was salt but failed to understand why/how. I have a really bad habit of reading and losing track of stuff and suddenly 50 pages later I "read" them but didn't comprehend them.

That's okay - a lot of people missed this. The short answer is Kellhus was possessed by Ajokli, Kelmomas shows up. Ajokli can't see Kelmomas but Kellhus can. This shakes off the Ajokli possession, allowing one of the many skin-spies with chorae in the room to grab Kellhus and turn him to salt. 

22 hours ago, Wik said:

• Just curious, can you point me in the direction of these examples? When you say he "Freaks out", in what instance or situation and how do we know it was Ajokli?

This is at the very end of the book, where Kellhus sputters out something like 'what...Kel? How?' and then gets salted. And then later, when Cnaiur possessed by Ajokli is screaming to find Kellhus (because Ajokli thinks Kellhus betrays him and can't find him in hell) and is yelling at the whirlwind and seeing nothing at all. 

22 hours ago, Wik said:
  • Mimara:
      • Agreed 100%....she seemed to be completely worthless. In the end it seemed the Eye did nothing major. Maybe I missed something but she was a massively disappointing character. 

Mimara's climax was easily the most disappointing thing for me of the book, and deeply colored my like of her from earlier. 

22 hours ago, Wik said:

Consult:z

• When you say this,  I am slightly confused as I assumed Shaeonnara WAS part of the Consult (or "leader"). So, taking over the Consult would also imply that Shaeonnara was taken over/defeated in that process. 

The DunSult lied to Kellhus and say that only Shae resisted them and fought. He takes it to mean they killed him. It actually means he fought - and won. I'm not sure anyone actually knows this, honestly, outside of Shae. (Kellhus doesn't seem to consider it a possibility). 

22 hours ago, Wik said:

• Ya, didn't understand the sarcophagus in the storm thing very well. I am sure I sound like a complete moron compared to many of the folks here who reply with well thought out ideas lol.

Not really. Most people missed most things and had to talk it through. We're still confused how the hell Kelmomas got through the battle lines and appeared in the Golden Room, for instance. Maybe a secret tunnel or something? Dunno. 

22 hours ago, Wik said:

• Serwa:
      • Ya, kinda thought the same thing, but I gotta tell ya, the eldest son seems like a complete scrub and loser. Literally, seems to have done nothing. I also had a very difficult time trying to keep track and understand the children that Akka and Mim find in Ishaul. I thought it was cool to see those two, but they didn't have any long lasting impact within the actual outcome, which is sad. 

Well, Koringhus died, and his ward (Crabicus) escaped and ran away from the skin spy that was with Cnaiur. They were the only survivors (that we know of). 

8 hours ago, .H. said:

If the nuke was aimed at the ordeal there are so many more ways to make it happen and be effective that don't require sacrificing a massive amount of sranc that it seems ludicrous that this was the plan - especially since if Kellhus doesn't just randomly start excavating, he dies. I guess a possibility is that Shae needed to act like they wanted to kill Kellhus to keep the other Consult in line, but the actual plan was to wipe out some ordeal - but again, seems very sketchy. If your goal is to win over Kellhus (or kill him) but weaken the capacity of the Ordeal, there are a lot better times to attack - like at Sakarpus, or closer to Golgotterath, or at the parts where they're having to ford the river. 

I think I would have liked the ending better if Kellhus' plan had actually succeeded, and he really did become a "possessed-by-the-devil Antichrist" figure at the end of the book (while being hailed as the savior of humanity for stopping the Second Apocalypse before it began). Still inferior to a "Mimara saves everyone" ending, but more amusing at least than "LOL No-God back, Mimara has the God-Child but it doesn't matter because all the fighting strength of the Three Seas is gone".

15 hours ago, Kalbear said:

If the nuke was aimed at the ordeal there are so many more ways to make it happen and be effective that don't require sacrificing a massive amount of sranc that it seems ludicrous that this was the plan - especially since if Kellhus doesn't just randomly start excavating, he dies. I guess a possibility is that Shae needed to act like they wanted to kill Kellhus to keep the other Consult in line, but the actual plan was to wipe out some ordeal - but again, seems very sketchy. If your goal is to win over Kellhus (or kill him) but weaken the capacity of the Ordeal, there are a lot better times to attack - like at Sakarpus, or closer to Golgotterath, or at the parts where they're having to ford the river.

It is plausible, at least to me, that Dagliash was the most reasonable place for them to put the bomb.  Not the most opportune, per se, but the best combination a place where the Ordeal would be clustered, a reasonable place to hide the device itself (so as to avoid early detection), and before Agongorea so that the attrition of the journey itself would have a greater effect.  It's not perfect, but we don't know when the device was completed, so it might not have been an option around Sakarpus.

My initial thought was that the bomb would be aimed to do the same to Kellhus as they did to Titirga, but I think the chances of this are as close to zero as possible.  Kellhus is well passed simply "walking on the echoes of the ground" and chances are good he always has some number of skin wards at the ready.  All that would seem to imply to me that the chances that the bomb could actually have killed him seems very. very small.

It's not to say that the Consult plan is ideal, because it obviously is not.  It simply might have been the best they could do with what they had.  I really doubt that they actual considered the sacrifice of the Sranc to be a downside.  In fact, since the Ordeal was eating them, I think they were more a liability than anything.  And, crunch all you want, they'll make more; there seems to be plenty of Sranc available later.  I don't think the aim is ever to win over Kellhus though (even if they'll still try to show him the Inverse Fire and hope maybe it works).  Nor to kill him.  The aim is to get him to enter into the Golden Room, alone.  All things considered, ill-conceived plans and all, they do a pretty good job of that.  They even have Kellhus pretty much locked.  Until Ajokli comes along and throws all that plan into the trash in one fell swoop, that is.

22 hours ago, Kalbear said:

We've talked a lot about what 'go mad' means, but it seems to be pretty clear that it is shorthand for 'be influenced by a god'. 

Most of us did underestimate Ajokli, and his appearance as Kellhus' possessor came out of left field for most of us. I've stated several times that a Kellhus PoV that foreshadows this would have made the book much tighter and given this surprise significant more heft later. Heck, most of us thought that this wasn't an accident, and Kellhus's whole plan was to make a deal with Ajokli and rule the world as a demon prince - making him pure evil. Extratextual commentary said that this was wrong. 

Not really. Mostly that he made a deal with Ajokli and thought that his thoughts were his own. He had no idea how insidious and subtle Ajokli could be. He was thinking much more in binary terms - either he'd be totally possessed or totally free. 

We still don't know what this is other than Bakker seeing an image of a head in a coffee shop and thinking it was a cool image. 

That's okay - a lot of people missed this. The short answer is Kellhus was possessed by Ajokli, Kelmomas shows up. Ajokli can't see Kelmomas but Kellhus can. This shakes off the Ajokli possession, allowing one of the many skin-spies with chorae in the room to grab Kellhus and turn him to salt. 

This is at the very end of the book, where Kellhus sputters out something like 'what...Kel? How?' and then gets salted. And then later, when Cnaiur possessed by Ajokli is screaming to find Kellhus (because Ajokli thinks Kellhus betrays him and can't find him in hell) and is yelling at the whirlwind and seeing nothing at all. 

Mimara's climax was easily the most disappointing thing for me of the book, and deeply colored my like of her from earlier. 

The DunSult lied to Kellhus and say that only Shae resisted them and fought. He takes it to mean they killed him. It actually means he fought - and won. I'm not sure anyone actually knows this, honestly, outside of Shae. (Kellhus doesn't seem to consider it a possibility). 

Not really. Most people missed most things and had to talk it through. We're still confused how the hell Kelmomas got through the battle lines and appeared in the Golden Room, for instance. Maybe a secret tunnel or something? Dunno. 

Well, Koringhus died, and his ward (Crabicus) escaped and ran away from the skin spy that was with Cnaiur. They were the only survivors (that we know of). 

OK, well at least I'm not the only one who seemed to not understand some of the significant twists and turns that occurred. 

The evil demon prince thing was honestly where I thought it was all going....as much as I wouldn't have wanted that to happen, I could have accepted it and felt like it would have been a better ending than the one we got :/

Anyone else disappointed in his eldest son? Felt like another character who could have developed (a similar plot to his father, or at least someone who "trained" under him and was a powerful Dunyan).

I honestly thought Crabicus died.....just another mis-read on my part LOL.....thought both of the boys from Ishaul bit the dust. 

With Kellhus being salted, do we think he is 100% dead (at least in THAT physical form) or is there a theory, since it seems like his "salted statue" is still there, that he will somehow get back? That is all probably just guess work and speculation at this point though. Just curious if it has been discussed. 

3 minutes ago, Wik said:

OK, well at least I'm not the only one who seemed to not understand some of the significant twists and turns that occurred. 

The evil demon prince thing was honestly where I thought it was all going....as much as I wouldn't have wanted that to happen, I could have accepted it and felt like it would have been a better ending than the one we got :/

Anyone else disappointed in his eldest son? Felt like another character who could have developed (a similar plot to his father, or at least someone who "trained" under him and was a powerful Dunyan).

I honestly thought Crabicus died.....just another mis-read on my part LOL.....thought both of the boys from Ishaul bit the dust. 

With Kellhus being salted, do we think he is 100% dead (at least in THAT physical form) or is there a theory, since it seems like his "salted statue" is still there, that he will somehow get back? That is all probably just guess work and speculation at this point though. Just curious if it has been discussed. 

Bakker said something like Kellhus is dead but not done. Theory is that his head is unsalted hanging from his salted pillar side. There’s an entry in the glossary about Kel swapping his head out. Think it’s the Decapitants entry. 

46 minutes ago, Triskjavikson said:

And if it is the case that Mimara's significance ain't much I just have to reiterate that Bakker's "just wait" about how the female characters will improve looks even more hollow in hindsight.  

The most charitable interpretation is that he was just referring to Serwa being a badass.  

Hello I have returned from exile!

I tend to go with the Bakker is actually as misogynistic as he was accused of and pulled the just wait line out of his butt(eh? EH?) interpretation.

59 minutes ago, Wik said:

There is another book coming? 

Kind of? At least since RSB has been publishing TSA, he's always maintained that it's supposed to be 3 series. More recently it's come out that the ending of the 2nd series is the end RSB has always envisioned and that the 3rd series is way less planned out than the other 2. So while there are plans for more, who knows if it'll ever get written. And if written, who knows if it'll ever be available to be read. And if it's ever available to be read, who's still going to be around to read it? I know I'm not interested anymore.

36 minutes ago, matt b said:

Kind of? At least since RSB has been publishing TSA, he's always maintained that it's supposed to be 3 series. More recently it's come out that the ending of the 2nd series is the end RSB has always envisioned and that the 3rd series is way less planned out than the other 2. So while there are plans for more, who knows if it'll ever get written. And if written, who knows if it'll ever be available to be read. And if it's ever available to be read, who's still going to be around to read it? I know I'm not interested anymore.

So you are, obviously, not happy with the "final" result lol!  

20 hours ago, Triskjavikson said:

And if it is the case that Mimara's significance ain't much I just have to reiterate that Bakker's "just wait" about how the female characters will improve looks even more hollow in hindsight.  

The most charitable interpretation is that he was just referring to Serwa being a badass.  

obviously if the three seas is now depopulated of the penis folk, there's going to be an epic vag war led by the ladies (now forced to be warriors) complete with pendulous breasts, sweaty crevices and the legendary honeyed anus.

Duh, that's what he meant, he had to have all that misogyny to realistically fantasize to the women's warrior place he always intended (forgot about), duh.

just think how many hot young warrior women are going to want to have sex with Akka now that he's one of the only powerful men around! And they'll be so sympathetic and gift him with sex when he whinges about how much the baby is irritating him.

Archived