Arya will kill Bradamar Frey

And why would she kill Bradamar?  She has not put any Freys on the list until she knows which ones belong there for the Red Wedding.  And the list is of people she wants to die, not necessarily those she wants to kill.  In any case, Bradamar was definitely not involved with the Red Wedding, so Arya has no reason to kill him, or to even have any interest in him at all.  The only way I can even see him in the story is if he gets involved with (f)Arya, if and when she shows up in Braavos.

Arya will not kill him because what his family did to her. Bradamar is brother of Alesander, one of three Freys we know were against RW, but it remains to be seen whether he is like brother or father.

However, he should watch his back near Big.

4 hours ago, Nevets said:

And why would she kill Bradamar?  She has not put any Freys on the list until she knows which ones belong there for the Red Wedding.  And the list is of people she wants to die, not necessarily those she wants to kill.  In any case, Bradamar was definitely not involved with the Red Wedding, so Arya has no reason to kill him, or to even have any interest in him at all.  The only way I can even see him in the story is if he gets involved with (f)Arya, if and when she shows up in Braavos.

She just needs to know their names...

Each night before sleep, she murmured her prayer into her pillow. "Ser Gregor," it went. "Dunsen, Raff the Sweetling, Ser Ilyn, Ser Meryn, Queen Cersei." She would have whispered the names of the Freys of the Crossing too, if she had known them. One day I'll know, she told herself, and then I'll kill them all.

Arya II, Feast 22

• 8 months later...

I hope she does, or at least encounters him at some point. George made the effort to state in the House Frey tree that he was specifically in Braavos and is a ward under a merchant named Oro Tendyris. It would be a wasted opportunity IMO if she doesn’t run into him. There could be inner conflict with Arya as she debated whether or not Bradamar deserves to die just for having the last name Frey.

On 5/2/2018 at 7:29 PM, Jon Fossoway said:

Are you posing a plausible scenario for the plot to move forward? If so, care to explain more please.

Indeed. Arya killing another person out of hate is not necessary. In TWOW she killed Ralf. That should be enough to put her in serious troubles with the Faceless Men, enough to make the plot move forward.

On 5/2/2018 at 8:50 AM, Prince Yourwetdream Aeryn said:

The most close Frey to Arya is Bradamar Frey. He is at the same age with Arya.

So? Arya has never shown any sign of "ageism." Her kills range from squire-age to elderly, the only consistent physical feature being that they're all men.

Archived