Upcoming books

Most of all, I want to know what happened to Jon. I want chapters with Jon's POV in TWOW.  I will be utterly disappointed, if next book will be without Jon's POV, or at least someone's POV at Castle Black, or wherever Jon will be next.

Also I want Dany's situation to be resolved. She has wasted too much time at Slaver's Bay, so I don't want her to waste entire book with dealing with Dothraki. I want her to finally go to Westeros.

And I want more magic. For a story set up in a magical world, there wasn't enough magic in previous books. We know that there's an army of walking dead, but so far we were shown only glimpses of them, and not even by main characters, such as Jon or Bran. So I want all political things to be resolved in TWOW, and ADOS to be nearly entirely centered on magic, and war against the dead.

Also I have a few of highly speculative theories, so I want them to be either confirmed or disproved:

• Dany's son Rhaego is alive;
  • There will be three dragonriders - Dany/Drogon, Rhaego/Rhaegel, Jon/Viseryon;
  • Quaithe is Shiera Seastar;
  • Jyana Reed is Ashara Dayne. Edric Ned Dayne is her and Howland Reed's third child;
  • Dawn sword of Daynes is Lightbringer, and since the end of Robert's Rebellion it was hidden in the crypts under Winterfell, near Lyanna's tomb;
  • Maester Marwyn was one of Rhaegar's teachers; he helped Elia to deliver Rhaenys and Aegon; he married Rhaegar and Lyanna, and helped Lyanna to deliver Jon, when she was at the Tower of Joy; and he was in Drogo's tent, with Mirri Maz Duur and Quaithe/Shiera Seastar, prior Dany gave birth to Rhaego.
  • Johanna Swann, the Black Swan of Lys, was daughter of Byron Swann, and wife of Lysandro the Magnificent Rogare, mother of Larra Rogare and great grandmother of Daeron II Targaryen, Daemon I Blackfyre, Aegor Bittersteel Rivers, Bryndon Bloodraven Rivers and Shiera Seastar; which means, that current Targaryens and Blackfyres are descendants of Swanns.
  • Septa Lemore is Lady Jeyne Swann and mother of fAegon. Father of fAegon is Barristan Selmy, grandson of Aenys Blackfyre;
  • Varys is descendant (great grandson) of Calla Blackfyre and Bittersteel;
  • The Ghost of High Heart is Rohanne Webber-Lannister, and Jenny of Oldstones was her and Gerold Lannister's fifth child. The tragedy at Summerhall was caused by Blackfyres and Brackens, so during that fire they have kidnapped Lady Jenny (her mother was a powerful woodswitch, so Blackfyres kidnapped Jenny because of her blood), and stolen dragon eggs, that belonged to Targaryens. So Dany's dragon eggs originally belonged to Targaryens, then they were stolen by Blackfyres, inherited by Varys from his father, and then given by him to Illyrio. Jenny of Oldstones married to grandson of Calla Blackfyre and Bittersteel, and Varys is their child, so he is a Spider because he is quarter-Webber. If this theory is correct, then Varys is approximately 40 years old, so he joined Aerys' court, when he was 18+ years old.

Archived