Acrophobia 32 - Signs: FINAL: SWMBO WINS!!!

Raisin' Bran

Round 1 Podrick Payne

1. Heed my words, people: live life to addendum.

2. He may wittily parody. Like little teaser anyway.  

3. Humble manservant wants position - Lasting loyalty, tight-lipped, adaptable.

4. Hirable manservant will provide labor, loyalty, toadying admiration.

5. Humungous manhood! Will please lonely ladies! Totes affordable!

6. Hey Moore! Wanna play "Lackey lets turd asphyxiate?"

7. Hey man, when people laugh like that - awful!

Vote for 3

Voting ends June 1 at 23:30 UTC next week.

Round 2 Chett

If Chett had not made a horrible decision in his youth, maybe he would not be on the Wall. Maybe he would be running a business of his own. Advertising, special discounts on his wares, or maybe his opinion of Lord Walder's rule.

M I C J T C

Submissions due by 23:30 UTC June 1

First: #3

Second: #4

Third: #2

Struggling for inspiration here.

Edited to add:

Oh hey, if you haven't checked out my new proper recordings of The Dornishman's Wife and The Last of the Giants, they are linked in my signature and in the 'fan made songs' thread in the "Objects of Ice and Fire" section under Related Projects.

About 33 hours remaining before deadline. I have received more entries, some need to choose a final among their multiples. And some need to send me something.

I know that I have given everyone liberty to choose the context of their sign, and that has led to some confusion as to the meaning of the various entries. Would the players like to know the context of the author's sign? Have limited context (I present a situation for the sign). Maybe you prefer to guess at the context, like we are in the current round.

2 hours ago, Raisin' Bran said:

About 33 hours remaining before deadline. I have received more entries, some need to choose a final among their multiples. And some need to send me something.

I know that I have given everyone liberty to choose the context of their sign, and that has led to some confusion as to the meaning of the various entries. Would the players like to know the context of the author's sign? Have limited context (I present a situation for the sign). Maybe you prefer to guess at the context, like we are in the current round.

To be honest, I'm not keen on the situations like you provided in the first round but I quite like the idea of hypothetical scenarios in opposition to actual book stuff.

Like, if they ran a particular business or ran for political office. Or a slogan for a hypothetical revolution or movement. I think that's where the signs idea has legs.

But then maybe it'd be good for competition if the topic doesn't inspire me or the Bird.

2 hours ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

But then maybe it'd be good for competition if the topic doesn't inspire me or the Bird.

Or, in other words, prevent from taking advantage of others not being inspired :ninja:

If their defeats are assigned by defeatists to not being inspired, it should be acknowledged at least in hindsight that their wins were also only a tepid result of others not being inspired at all :ninja:

Archived