Acrophobia 32 - Signs: FINAL: SWMBO WINS!!!

Raisin' Bran

A new game to occupy your mind between those moments of waking and sleeping (and maybe while you are sleeping too)

Players (new players can join at any time)

Fragile Bird

Castellan

Howlin' Howland

Dolorous Gabe

Lady Blizzardborn

Ser Not Appearing

She Who Must Be Obeyed

a free german shadow

How to play.

1.     There may be approximately five rounds.

2.     Each round will begin with a new character and new acronyms.  Players use only the letters in the acronym to create a sign that the subject character would make to express a political opinion, viewpoint on their lot in life, advertise a business, etcetera.

3.     Entries must only contain words that begin with the letters the acronym provided; therefore, you may not stick in a word like a, the, of, and, etc to make your words make sense. 

4.     Deadlines for each round will be detailed as each round arrives. I will give 48-72 hours at the very least and probably more. I will also adhere to the principle first proposed by the legendary yomi, where the entries will still be accepted after the submission deadlines, but without giving the late entrants their point for submitting. Though I have no idea when she first proposed the principle.

5.     Entries are to be messaged to me through a PM. Title your message Acrophobia 32 - <your Board Name here> and keep all communication to the same messaging thread. You may edit/change your entry until the deadline, but it must be done by sending a new message.

6.     When all submissions are in, they will be posted on the thread. Entries are to be anonymous, so do not reveal which is your entry. Revealed entries will be disqualified.

7.     Players will then have time to vote for their favorite 3(+) entries. All votes are public. Submit your votes in a comment on the game thread and make it clear which entry is first, which entry is second, and which entry is third (and maybe fourth), in your opinion.
7i.    You may not vote for your own entry. Nor can you give yourself an "Honorable Mention" to draw attention to your entry (Gabe). You may change your vote up until the voting window closes by editing your original voting post (I will do my best to make sure that I got everyone's updated votes).

8.     After submissions of one round are over, voting and the submissions for a new round will run simultaneously.

9.     Points will be awarded as follows:

1 point for a submission, on time

1 point for voting

3 points for someone choosing your answer as their top choice

2 points for someone choosing your answer as their second choice

1 point for someone choosing your answer as their third choice and any additional places

4 points for having the answer with the most 1st place votes (ties get 2 points each)

Points will be added across all the rounds and the player with the most points will be the winner.

10.  You may join at any time, both during the submission and voting.

PM me if you want to play.

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 12:32 PM, Ser Not Appearing said:

I'm in ... but only after this post receives at least 5 reputation points.

20 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

I'm in. I shouldn't, but who cares?

Have you sent PM's?

@Jez Bell Did you want to play or just make fun of others posts?

18 hours ago, Raisin' Bran said:

Have you sent PM's?

@Jez Bell Did you want to play or just make fun of others posts?

I'm gonna watch this one from the bleachers.  

Everything is different here, and I don't cope well with change.

12 hours ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

Only 4 reactions!

Are you stubbornly not counting my "thanks" on the other post? I refuse on principle to deliver a reaction to a post that demands a reaction.

2 hours ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

Are you stubbornly not counting my "thanks" on the other post? I refuse on principle to deliver a reaction to a post that demands a reaction.

A man must have standards. Hahahaha

Which have been met. I'll send the message.

Archived