Acrophobia 32 - Signs: FINAL: SWMBO WINS!!!

Raisin' Bran

Round 3 Voting

Ser Arthur Dayne

1. Targaryen babysitter title offered! Abide South yearlong!

2. Task: bravely trounce outlaws. Arthur's swordsman - You?

3. Try best tasting offensive: Arthur's swords, yoghurt.

4. Teaching begins: trainer of amazing swordplay - yield!

5. Torentine Bluegills- Today Only! Artie's Seafood Yummies.

6. Troublesome bandits? Try our amazing swordsman! yelp.com/mercenaries/swordofthemorning 

Vote for 3. Voting ends 6/18 at 23:30 UTC

Round 2 results

Chett

1. Major Inflammatory Constipation? Just Try Chetts! - She Who Must be Obeyed - 1+1+3+3+2+1+3+3+4 = 21

2. Mussels! Incredible Clams! Jump to Chett's! - Castellan - 1+1+2+2+1 = 7

3. Master is cantankerous. Jettison Tullys cunningly. - Lady Blizzardborn - 1+1+2+2 = 6

4. Mutinous Insurrection Creator? Just Try Chett. - Howlin' Howland - 1+1+3+1 = 6

5. Men Incorporated: Come join this crusade! - Dolorous Gabe - 1+1+1+1+1+1+2 = 8

6. My illtracy cunteracts job task, classeks - a free shadow - 1+1+3+2+3 = 10

7 [no entry submitted] - Fragile Bird - 1 = 1

Standings

1. She Who Must be Obeyed 22+21 = 43

2. Howlin' Howland 14+6 = 20

3. Castellan 6+7 = 13

Dolorous Gabe 5+8 = 13

5. a free shadow 1+10 = 11

6. Fragile Bird 8+1 = 9

Lady Blizzardborn 3+6 = 9

8. Ser Not Appearing 4

9. Jez Bell 1

SWMBO has lengthened her lead considerably from the first round. How will the others cope? Is this a race for second now? Will SWMBO trip and fall on her face 100m from the finish line? Will Rocksniffer point and laugh if she does? Find out in our next exciting round of Acrophobia!!!

Round 4

Petyr Littlefinger Baelish

The sneaky, slimy, minty, Master of Coin has more than a few businesses under his tax umbrella. Although some of them maintain a reputation and advertising is not necessary, and others he would not want advertised because of their less than reputable nature, he surely would need to attract customers for some venture or another. Or maybe he is just scheming to destabilize the Iron Throne through propaganda.

C C H I L Y U A

Entries due by 6/18 23:30 UTC

On 6/5/2018 at 8:53 AM, Castellan said:

I'm not sure if #5 means Chett is starting a reactionary 'men's rights' movement or has become a recruiter for the NW, but its sounds Chett-like either way.

The former. He seems the type to me.

I expected more points for it but the winner was a very worthy and correct winner.

Outstanding work by the obeyed one!

2 hours ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

I expected more points for it but the winner was a very worthy and correct winner.

Outstanding work by the obeyed one!

I have watched and learned from you , Oh Master of acro-everything!  :cheers:

I must also admit that my Non'c Sniffer has schooled me in the ways of acro, though this round I chose an entry that reminds me of him instead of choosing his choice of my first drafts. Once this round is over I will share both and I believe you all will see my point.

I am also commanded by the Sniffer to send love and greetings to the acro world from "la mer sans fin ... et un pêcheur lapidé". Although that kind of stoned is not exactly what he meant ;)

3 hours ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

It was quite an unexpected take but made sense, always good to see a 'I never would have thought of that!' when reading the entries.

Archived