Acrophobia 32 - Signs: FINAL: SWMBO WINS!!!

Raisin' Bran

On 16 May 2018 at 9:23 AM, Raisin' Bran said:

Fixed. Though still 6 players.

Who has two thumbs and is an absolute dunce? This guy!!! :dunce:

I have set a high bar for duncedom and you are not likely to reach it.

I thought it might be shadow incognito. When I was partnered with Ser in philia she emailed me with messages labelled from him and took on his persona. It became quite confusing.

Now here’s a thought - why don’t we all put in 2 entries, and the votes go to the different versions of ourselves. So if you get a vote for each entry, they are tallied under, for example, Fragile Bird or FB2, whichever name they were written under.

Round 1 Podrick Payne

Young Pod has had trouble expressing himself in a confident manner since we first met him when he became Tyrion Lannister's squire. Perhaps if he were allowed the chance to write down his thoughts, we would understand him better.

H M W P L L T A

Entries due by 23:30 UTC May 24 (4:30 pm Pacific, my time zone)

To be honest, I'm somewhat fuzzy about the assignment and therefore very unsure how to approach it.

Is there some specific intent behind the sign or are we given free reign to make it about anything?

46 minutes ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

To be honest, I'm somewhat fuzzy about the assignment and therefore very unsure how to approach it.

Is there some specific intent behind the sign or are we given free reign to make it about anything?

The original idea was that you have free reign to make up anything that Pod would want to express at any point during the known timeline. But I guess I could give you awesome players a bit of a guideline. You can imagine what he would think:

1) whenever Tyrion mocks him in front of other people.

or

2) after he shoves Ser Mandon Moore into the Blackwater.

or

3) when he is searching for Bronn when Tyrion is awaiting trial after the Purple Wedding.

6 hours ago, Raisin' Bran said:

The original idea was that you have free reign to make up anything that Pod would want to express at any point during the known timeline. But I guess I could give you awesome players a bit of a guideline. You can imagine what he would think:

1) whenever Tyrion mocks him in front of other people.

or

2) after he shoves Ser Mandon Moore into the Blackwater.

or

3) when he is searching for Bronn when Tyrion is awaiting trial after the Purple Wedding.

It was not my suggestion :ninja: My suggestion was anything, but similar to a sign that can be found in a shop window (or bulletin boards). 

Help wanted to be my leader

Used ropes, personally tested

Blackwater battle reunion, only for those under five feet tall

It can be anything.

Or not, your mistaken choice :ninja: 

I like the idea of political signs, but will just submit and let chips fall where they may!

On 5/15/2018 at 8:04 AM, Jez Bell said:

I'm gonna watch this one from the bleachers.  

Everything is different here, and I don't cope well with change.

I feel you @Jez Bell ! I also do not accept change - unless it is cash! ;)

A sign held up by someone with a speech impediment is novel. I also quite like the idea of wanted or for sale ads or political slogans. e.g. Cersei wanted - Unlimited power, no outages. 

Archived