Small, unworthy things: part whatever

S John

So today I was forrageing up some bonfire wood and spring cleaning around my property and saw some swirl shaped plastic item floating in the marsh. At first I thought it may have been some refuge from a carpet vacuum by the colorful strands and clumped together shape. But to my surprize it actually turned out to be unmistakably a birds nest.

So birds our actually taking strands of plastic and using them as nesting material, I dont know whether to laugh or cry.

1 hour ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

So today I was forrageing up some bonfire wood and spring cleaning around my property and saw some swirl shaped plastic item floating in the marsh. At first I thought it may have been some refuge from a carpet vacuum by the colorful strands and clumped together shape. But to my surprize it actually turned out to be unmistakably a birds nest.

So birds our actually taking strands of plastic and using them as nesting material, I dont know whether to laugh or cry.

You were in The Marsh at night?

You weren't possessed by evil spirits were you?

"whispers" Evil Dire Wolf Spirits

On 4/29/2019 at 6:03 AM, A True Kaniggit said:

You were in The Marsh at night?

You weren't possessed by evil spirits were you?

"whispers" Evil Dire Wolf Spirits

you better not go at night
There's things out there in the middle of them woods
That'd make a strong man die from fright
There's things that crawl and things that fly
And things that creep around on the ground
And they say the ghost of Lucius Clay gets up and it walks around.

Among the small annoyances in life, few things bug me more than when a food chain takes your beloved meal off of their menu. I’m a super picky eater, and rare is it that I can find something that’s both relatively healthy and delicious.

Damn you Noodles & Co. Damn you!!!

On 5/9/2019 at 12:22 PM, Tywin et al. said:

Among the small annoyances in life, few things bug me more than when a food chain takes your beloved meal off of their menu. I’m a super picky eater, and rare is it that I can find something that’s both relatively healthy and delicious.

Damn you Noodles & Co. Damn you!!!

I remember how sad I was when Burger King renoved the King Supreme from their menu.

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

Why not order them from Australia?

Afraid a dropbear will pop out of the wrapper?

Because i’m racist towards Australians.

and also a student, have you seen the price tag?

On April 16, 2019 at 5:22 PM, Tywin et al. said:

While walking my dog at lunch I happened upon an unusual set of items. On the sidewalk of an upscale neighborhood I found a pair of broken Gucci glasses, then about ten feet further I found a 5 inch heel stuck in the mud. About 20 feet further down the sidewalk was a torn up jockstrap and the last thing I found was a broken roll of dimes.

The hell went down before I got there?

My theory on these are that those were all the thawed out remnants from a plowed bank of snow. It was a helluva winter in the midwest.

4 hours ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

My theory on these are that those were all the thawed out remnants from a plowed bank of snow. It was a helluva winter in the midwest.

Maybe? That did happen in our alley, but this was different. Anyways the odd thing is the hell was left out there for a rather long time. 

1 hour ago, Inkdaub said:

I have never owned a toaster so I bought one and it is absolutely thrilling to make pop-tarts.

How is that even possible?

And pro tip, go with Toaster Strudel instead. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.  

3 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Get your Eurocommunism out of my freedumb!!!

*slaps Helena’s tea off of the table*

....too far, Tywin, too far. Now feel the full wrath of an angered Brit.

*tuts, shakes head, rolls eyes, mutters “fucking wanker”*

7 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

....too far, Tywin, too far. Now feel the full wrath of an angered Brit.

*tuts, shakes head, rolls eyes, mutters “fucking wanker”*

I’m left with no choice but to relitigate a conversation I had with @Fragile Bird:

Tea is gross

Archived