S John

Small, unworthy things: part whatever

54 minutes ago, Conflicting Thought said:

Wtf happended to dave chappelle, he should have stayed retiered, awfull shit. 

Meh, I don't think it's too surprising.  I mean he had that whole sketch in his show where he was like "he made Thriller man.  Thriller."  In terms of controversial news of comedians today I thought Pete Davidson's tirade at phone users at UCF was far more funny.  That's (one of) my alma mater - represent!

3 hours ago, Conflicting Thought said:

Wtf happended to dave chappelle, he should have stayed retiered, awfull shit. 

Comedy doesn't tend to age well. I watched Blazing Saddles for the first time earlier this year and I was blown away with by the amount of racism in it.

5 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Comedy doesn't tend to age well. I watched Blazing Saddles for the first time earlier this year and I was blown away with by the amount of racism in it.

Yeah, but im talking about his latest special, it came out like yesterday i think. Shit was born outdated.

Hes doubling down on the stupid shit he said in his lasts specials.

I guess i should have seen it coming, with the shit DMC said and his skits on r. Kelly. But i guess i expected better from him (dont know why, though). 

2 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

I stick with the Three Stooges.  Timeless.

13 hours ago, Tears of Lys said:

I stick with the Three Stooges.  Timeless.

You’re referencing the latest movie right? The one with Kate Upton as the hot nun? She might even have abs in it.

:cool4:

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

You’re referencing the latest movie right? The one with Kate Upton as the hot nun? She might even have abs in it.

:cool4:

Nope.  That sounds fine, but just the classics for me.  No Curly Joe, IOW.  Shemp was acceptable, but Curly was the BEST.

His immortal words:  "I'm tryin' to think, but nothing happens!"

Edited by Tears of Lys