Mosi Mynn

Unpopular opinions

What about characters who are likable AND interesting? (I don't think that's an unpopular opinion, tho.) :D 

Unpopular opinion- I have no interest in watching Breaking Bad. And yeah, I think I read or listening to a book-on-tape on Withering Heights and kept laughing at how horrible everyone was. 

On 10/4/2018 at 11:09 PM, HelenaExMachina said:

I also don’t like BB. Tried it multiple times and can’t seem to get interested. Joins mad men and black sails in the list of well liked shows I’ve given up on

Ugh Mad Men, I had forgotten how much I hated that show, I couldn’t make it past the first season, just hated all the characters, most of them sexist, annoying assholes, the worst being the one played by the same actor who played Angels son in Angel, he was a whiny little brat in that and he was even more of a whiny pathetic brat in Mad Men, perhaps the poor guy is just typecast!.

Mad Men is one of those series I could rewatch endlessly. I think I've rewatched it at least twice. So well-written.

53 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Ugh Mad Men, I had forgotten how much I hated that show, I couldn’t make it past the first season, just hated all the characters, most of them sexist, annoying assholes, the worst being the one played by the same actor who played Angels son in Angel, he was a whiny little brat in that and he was even more of a whiny pathetic brat in Mad Men, perhaps the poor guy is just typecast!.

I think he is as by all accounts he's a really decent guy in real life. His character becomes more sympathetic in season 2. I think I hated him so much in Angel that I didn't give him much chance when I first saw him in mad men.

1 hour ago, Ran said:

Mad Men is one of those series I could rewatch endlessly. I think I've rewatched it at least twice. So well-written.

To each their own, I just couldn't get into it at all, to be fair to it though it was very well produced and acted but I still hated it.

51 minutes ago, red snow said:

I think he is as by all accounts he's a really decent guy in real life. His character becomes more sympathetic in season 2. I think I hated him so much in Angel that I didn't give him much chance when I first saw him in mad men.

Agreed, killing him off should have been Angelus' first order of business!.