Moving Right Alolan - More Pokemon Go!

Fragile Bird

2 hours ago, Maltaran said:

Is there any way to boost the chances of Smeargle appearing, or is it solely up to the random number god?

Its random, but there are better ways. 

Dont be in a car. Stay in a single location.

Smeargle will either appear early or not at all in a given session. So if you dont get one in 10 shots, go back to the picking a pokemon part.

You can only get one per day. 

• 1 month later...

I need a new special research.  Or a new generation of pokemon released.  The old dex is started to fill out.  Mostly evolves and raids left.  Have not seen anything new in the wild for quite some time. 

53 minutes ago, SkynJay said:

I need a new special research.  Or a new generation of pokemon released.  The old dex is started to fill out.  Mostly evolves and raids left.  Have not seen anything new in the wild for quite some time. 

The egg event is always fun...for a day or so, but you can only catch so many of the same thing...around 100 of those damned buneary caught last week and not a damn shiny...

44 minutes ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

The egg event is always fun...for a day or so, but you can only catch so many of the same thing...around 100 of those damned buneary caught last week and not a damn shiny...

Me either.  And I missed the damn Bagon event until the last twenty minutes.

Add more pokemon damn it!

1 hour ago, SkynJay said:

My son has been obsessed with the two seasons of Sun and Moon lately and is desperate for all of the Alolan pokemon to be released...poor guy.

4 hours ago, SkynJay said:

I could only play the first 40 minutes of the Bagon event. Still got four shinies.

Yeah, I know. :p

4 hours ago, SkynJay said:

They've been taking their time over the gen 4 rollout but i feel like we'll get some new ones soon.

Archived