The Strange Case of the Alchemist's Daughter...Theodora Goss

Jaxom 1974

It's description came across as an all ladies who's who League of Extrodinary Gentlemen and it intrigued me...I'm only 15 pages in and I'm thinking I'm going to enjoy this one.. 

Was there ever a thread on this I couldn't find through the search function...?

• 4 weeks later...

It's in my read pile but I have yet to get there. It did seem to get a lot of positive attention and the concept is intriguing. 

I don't know of a dedicated thread, but it was talked about in the monthly reading threads (I myself posted in the may one, at least).
I would suggest you read it before looking for spoilers, it's a fun read, but if you really want them anyways, what do you want to know?

On 6/18/2018 at 4:34 PM, Errant Bard said:

I don't know of a dedicated thread, but it was talked about in the monthly reading threads (I myself posted in the may one, at least).
I would suggest you read it before looking for spoilers, it's a fun read, but if you really want them anyways, what do you want to know?

Oh I posted in the monthly reading thread about this book as well.  

It was fun. It was a solid read without being heavy. The concept is good.  A love a good riff on Victorian characters banding together.  I think Goss did an excellent job and I'm looking forward to the sequel.

Archived