Trailer Thread V

HexMachina

That Mandy looks insano! With Cage taking every job that comes his way, every once in a while we get the Cage of old, hope this delivers.

Here's a small production starting next week from the makers of What We Do in the Shadows.

• 2 weeks later...

On Comic-Con stuff:

I'm interested in Glass. I thought Unbreakable was very good, Split was solid. Shyamalan is visually skilled though his writing has ranged from mediocre-to-awful for years now. We'll see.

Not a fan of Aquaman and Shazam, both look pretty uninteresting to me. 

Godzilla looks like it has great new monsters. I'm not sure about this series as a whole, though. I liked elements of the first, but found it thin and the characters weak, and I disliked Skull Island. Still, we'll see; this looks like it could be decent fun. 

Crimes of Grindelwald looks good. 

I thought Aquaman looked really stunning. That was really quite an awesome trailer, stoked for this.

In a a totally differenr way, so was Glass, which I wanted to see from the moment it was announced.

Godzilla looks good as well.

THe only one I really did not care for one bit was the tone and look of Shazam. Quite awful.

• 2 weeks later...

That looks pretty good. Could almost be fooled into thinking Edgar Wright was involved, but it's actually directed by the lead singer out of Kula Shaker.

Anyway, I was bouncing about trailers on youtube and I happened on this gem:

Look at it! It's amazing!

Archived