Trailer Thread V

HexMachina

10 hours ago, Calibandar said:

A cheesy Spiderman cartoon gets you hot and bothered but one of the best looking comic book/fantasy movies of the last few years is something we're supposed to deride?  

I liked the original trailer fine, and though  as I say I didn't like this I've got enough trust in James Wan that I'm willing to believe it's just a badly chosen unfinished segment, but let's be honest, if you think Aquaman looks better than Into the Spider-Verse it's not our taste that's bizarre.

8 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

I liked the original trailer fine, and though  as I say I didn't like this I've got enough trust in James Wan that I'm willing to believe it's just a badly chosen unfinished segment, but let's be honest, if you think Aquaman looks better than Into the Spider-Verse it's not our taste that's bizarre.

Indeed. 

Looks good visually, the talent is promising, but I wish the teaser for a fantasy comedy featuring talents like Tennant and Sheen actually had something comedic going on. In particular, the Aziraphale - Crowley interactions they chose to highlight were ... not really amusing in any way. 

I fear like I've become very cantankerous and hard to please these days.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

What am I missing here? 

I verified it..  I'll spoiler it for those who don't know who he was in real life.

Spoiler

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiki_Camarena

In 1984, acting on information from Camarena, 450 Mexican soldiers backed by helicopters destroyed a 1,000-hectare (2,500-acre) marijuana plantation with an estimated annual production of $8 billion known as "Rancho Búfalo".[3][4] Camarena, who had been identified as the source of the leak, was abducted in broad daylight on February 7, 1985, by corrupt police officers working for drug lord Miguel Ángel Félix Gallardo. Camarena was tortured at Gallardo's ranch over a 30-hour period, then murdered. His skull, jaw, nose, cheekbones and windpipe were crushed, his ribs were broken, and a hole was drilled into his head with a power drill. He had been injected with amphetamines and other drugs, most likely to ensure that he remained conscious while being tortured.[5] Camarena's body was found in a rural area outside the small town of La Angostura, in the state of Michoacán, on March 5, 1985.

Not technically a trailer, but this music video from Post Malone & Swae Lee x features new footage from Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. Still looking amazing, and it made me realize that the whole film has a pseudo four-color print effect going on which I didn't really process in the trailers. Makes me even more impressed with how it looks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived