Trailer Thread V

HexMachina

3 hours ago, SpaceChampion said:

The armor mesh beneath the skin made me think of an old book by Keith Laumer, A Plague of Demons, though the hero in that book was fighting aliens, not robots from the future, though robots do become a factor.

42 minutes ago, RedEyedGhost said:

Wow.  That actually looks good... still will wait to see reviews before I even consider going to see it in the theater.

Yeah well if internet reaction is an indicator(which lets be honest, it isn't) it will be me and you and maybe 3 other people in the theater. I think it looks fucking awesome.

45 minutes ago, RedEyedGhost said:

Wow.  That actually looks good... still will wait to see reviews before I even consider going to see it in the theater.

Well bits of it look awesome, and they are contained in the bits that have Sarah Conner on screen. Everything else looks as cheap and wonky as the last couple of terminator incarnations I’m afraid 

On 5/19/2019 at 4:00 AM, polishgenius said:

Looking good this.

Ewww why is that armour bear naked? Has he gone completely feral?

Does the new Terminator feel a bit like a re-imagining of T2? It feels like it to me.

Endgame really has ruined almost all time travel plotlines for me now. What is it when suspension of disbelief is disrupted by another fiction that just did it better albeit still required suspension of disbelief?

23 hours ago, The Anti-Targ said:

Ewww why is that armour bear naked? Has he gone completely feral?

Does the new Terminator feel a bit like a re-imagining of T2? It feels like it to me.

Endgame really has ruined almost all time travel plotlines for me now. What is it when suspension of disbelief is disrupted by another fiction that just did it better albeit still required suspension of disbelief?

HAve you read the book? Iorek being armourless is kind of a major plot point...

The Goldfinch, by Donna Tart, finally a film:

I found the book just about unreadable, so slow, so very long, and so many characters who, while fascinating to the author, interested me not at all. :dunno:

Archived