Rhom

Joe Abercrombie: The Collected Works 2 (A new trilogy on the horizon)

17 minutes ago, Nicomo Cosca said:

Any news on when can we expect the paperback edition on the UK? According to Amazon its going to be on May 2020, but IDK if that is accurate 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Untitled-Abercrombie-2-4-Joe/dp/0575095881/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1558657952&sr=8-1-fkmrnull

You have the willpower to wait for paperback?!!!?

23 minutes ago, Nicomo Cosca said:

Any news on when can we expect the paperback edition on the UK? According to Amazon its going to be on May 2020, but IDK if that is accurate 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Untitled-Abercrombie-2-4-Joe/dp/0575095881/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1558657952&sr=8-1-fkmrnull

The Book Depository shows it being released the same date as the hardcover.

13 hours ago, Rhom said:

You have the willpower to wait for paperback?!!!?

I honestly don't think I have it in me to wait any longer :laugh: I may end up preordering the hardcover this afternoon after work, it's been so long since I read a JA and I'm feeling the anxiety slowly creeping in.

I'm sad I won't be able to reread the other books before this one comes out though. I only read them once between 2013 and 2014 and although I vividly remember the characters and the plot, I don't want to miss out on the details once this one comes out. 

1 minute ago, Nicomo Cosca said:

I honestly don't think I have it in me to wait any longer :laugh: I may end up preordering the hardcover this afternoon after work, it's been so long since I read a JA and I'm feeling the anxiety slowly creeping in.

I'm sad I won't be able to reread the other books before this one comes out though. I only read them once between 2013 and 2014 and although I vividly remember the characters and the plot, I don't want to miss out on the details once this one comes out. 

I'm going to reread Red Country right before the new book comes out.  It's the only one I've only read once, and being the most recent chronologically, it is the most likely to be related to the new books.