TTTNE 473: An Obsession of Joshes

Buckwheat

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Your baby can be whatever she wants to be when she grows up! Even if that means she grows up as a porg, no? ;)

She can find Adele acceptable, but Ed Sheeran?, no!, although his music doesn’t get played anyway as I would turn it off, same for Coldplay, there are just some things that are too awful to subject your ears to!.

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

"Restricted from playback on certain sites" - looks like the Forum agrees with Sidious!

I don't have a problem with him, though.

7 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Welp, I fear we might have broken Rhae.

I don't understand Sidious' problem. Both Adele and Ed Sheeran are nice to listen to.

Nah, never. If ancient trains, noisy and stinky guesthouse rooms and four hours of sleep can’t break me, cxg references won’t either.  

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Your baby can be whatever she wants to be when she grows up! Even if that means she grows up as a porg, no? ;)

Actually, no. Her baby can’t be a dog or a John Lenon or a laptop when she grows up, no matter how much she may want it. At least not yet. Who knows where modern technology and medicine may take us in 18 years. 

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Buckleberry, I shall reply to your trio of Sheeran songs with this:

Mainly for the song title, as that trio of posts was literally an exhibition of atrocities, to my ears at any rate :P.

1 hour ago, felice said:

"Restricted from playback on certain sites" - looks like the Forum agrees with Sidious!

I don't have a problem with him, though.

Weird, it works for me.

29 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Mainly for the song title, as that trio of posts was literally an exhibition of atrocities, to my ears at any rate :P.

But they are adorable! :blush:

16 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

You'd get on so well with my fiancee :P.

She sounds like a good person with good taste. ;)

20 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Aaaaaauuuuurghh

solo was sooooooooo bad. :tantrum:

Awwww.

17 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

She sounds like a good person with good taste. ;)

Awwww.

She has good taste in clothes, women(obviously) and in fact most other things, but she has an awful taste in music, although, perhaps I’m overly critical as I’m musical myself I do tend to over analyse things sometimes and find some chart music particularly grating.

Her influence over mini Sith will have to be kept an eye on more closely when it comes to certain things (I’m joking she’s an absolutely awesome parent and an equally awesome partner who I wouldn’t change for the world :love:)

FatM touring the U.K. and I actually have the money to pay for tickets for once! Now to find someone to go with...

And some schmuk to sit at the laptop when tickets are released to purchase them, since I’m working :(

I assume everybody's weekend was amazing and they had no time to check in here!

Well, I tell you an amazing thing ... tomorrow is the last time I have the stupid early course! Last time I have to get up that early! :commie: Looking forward to not doing that anymore.

Archived