TTTNE 473: An Obsession of Joshes

Buckwheat

15 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

:lol: or the ewoks. 

I totally missed that one, only realized there was a cameo after I got home from the movies and read a couple reviews online. 

How the hell did you miss that? It's like the biggest moment in the movie :P 

9 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

How the hell did you miss that? It's like the biggest moment in the movie :P 

Spoiler

Oh ypu were talking about Darth Maul? How is that a cameo? I thought that was just dumb. I mean I know he is in Rebels too, which I never watched, but that’s dumb too. The guy was cut in half. I was referring to Anthony Daniels who was apparently in the prison breakout. O.o never ever spotted that. 

So instagram is overflowing with GoT reunion pictures and my heart is bleeding with joy to see the true king and queen on the iron throne

And I still hate Mondays and not one inch of my body wants this week. 

On 6/3/2018 at 4:19 PM, Buckwheat said:

The porgs?

Of course :P, little creatures waddling around a remote island hold such sway on the Galaxy.

Star Wars needs the Sith, look at how awful the two new films were, the two morons who allegedly represent the Dark Side in those films are like two newborn mewling kittens, they’re a pair of not particularly powerful imbeciles playing at ruling the Galaxy and they’re embarrassing to watch.

42 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Ehhh. Imagine what fun the movies would be without the Sith, just with a lot of Jedi knights using the Force to lift rocks and stuff.

Because using the Force to fry said Jedi with lightning or run them through with (far cooler looking than blue or green) red lightsabers is much more fun :D.

You must have laughed a little during the Order 66 scene, if you didn’t there’s something wrong with you!.

9 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:
  Hide contents

Oh ypu were talking about Darth Maul? How is that a cameo? I thought that was just dumb. I mean I know he is in Rebels too, which I never watched, but that’s dumb too. The guy was cut in half. I was referring to Anthony Daniels who was apparently in the prison breakout. O.o never ever spotted that. 

So instagram is overflowing with GoT reunion pictures and my heart is bleeding with joy to see the true king and queen on the iron throne

A small appearance from a famous character is a cameo.

Spoiler

Having watched Clone Wars and Rebels, I got over the 'Maul being alive is idiotic' thing some time ago, otherwise I would have agreed.

I did not hear about Anthony though.

Love the picture and argree about Mondays wholeheartedly.

10 hours ago, First of My Name said:

A small appearance from a famous character is a cameo.

Reveal hidden contents

Having watched Clone Wars and Rebels, I got over the 'Maul being alive is idiotic' thing some time ago, otherwise I would have agreed.

I did not hear about Anthony though.

Love the picture and argree about Mondays wholeheartedly.

Yeah, fair enough. I guess the reason I didn’t See it as a cameo at first might be that I associate the word cameo with being glad that the particular characters appears on screen. But that’s obviously not part of what a cameo is :lol: 

Spoiler

Yeah, I should probably watch clone wars and rebels to get over it myself. 

As it turns out tuesdays are equally horrible. I don’t understand, I bought a bottle of rum yesterday so the week would stop being horrible. I guess I didn’t drink enough of it...? 

1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:
  Hide contents

Yeah, I should probably watch clone wars and rebels to get over it myself. 

Clone Wars gets off to a really, really bad start, but it improves a lot.

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Remember the princess’s elimination game with the controversy over who is a Disney princess or not and @ab aeterno wanted to include Wreck it Ralph girl?

ahem

I have not seen that movie. Should I?

On 6/4/2018 at 1:16 PM, RhaenysBee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh....

Sorry kids. But I'm back now. Don't be too happy.

FMA:Brotherhood is on Netflix, and long story short, I forgot how great this theme was:

Also Edward getting furious about his size, I love it.

On 6/4/2018 at 9:04 PM, Buckwheat said:

Ehhh. Imagine what fun the movies would be without the Sith, just with a lot of Jedi knights using the Force to lift rocks and stuff. 

Nah they spend a lot of time settling trade disputes and dicking around in remote locations as well.

12 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Nah they spend a lot of time settling trade disputes and dicking around in remote locations as well.

Why does everybody want to go to Jakku?

In other news, I learned that I am not the only CXG watcher in this country.

That is good to know.

I might have fangirled a bit too much.

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:12 PM, felice said:

Clone Wars gets off to a really, really bad start, but it improves a lot.

Season 3, 4 and 5 have some fantastic parts. It's a shame that it was cancelled.

17 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Sorry kids. But I'm back now. Don't be too happy.

FMA:Brotherhood is on Netflix, and long story short, I forgot how great this theme was:

Also Edward getting furious about his size, I love it.

Love FMAB to death, but have you seen the live action adaptation? I quit after 20 minutes.

And yeah, the first and fourth intro songs are amazing.

Archived