TTTNE 473: An Obsession of Joshes

Buckwheat

58 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Love FMAB to death, but have you seen the live action adaptation? I quit after 20 minutes.

I saw the stills and didn't bother. It's just so pointless, you're not going to better it, why even try?

So um ... instead of applying for actual regular jobs, I just wrote an application for another summer course. :leaving:

Turns out I'm an eternal student. One thing I never expected myself to be. FFS, I pass all of my exams on the first try and as soon as I can! I was over with this shit at 24! Nope, too stupid to get on with my life ... :eek:

31 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

So um ... instead of applying for actual regular jobs, I just wrote an application for another summer course. :leaving:

Turns out I'm an eternal student. One thing I never expected myself to be. FFS, I pass all of my exams on the first try and as soon as I can! I was over with this shit at 24! Nope, too stupid to get on with my life ... :eek:

But the moment is you!

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I can feel the anger dwelling deep within you.....

Don't worry, people, I am fine. ;) Being a student is not a bad thing!

10 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I can feel the anger dwelling deep within you.....

I am not turning to the dark side, no thank you.

9 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I kind of want to say something reassuring but am coming up short Buck, so Here maybe you will feel better now.

Thank you. :p

6 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Don't worry, people, I am fine. ;) Being a student is not a bad thing!

I am not turning to the dark side, no thank you.

Thank you. :p

Why not?, the Dark Side is fun, you just get to take out your anger by using lightning,cutting people in half with lightsabers and evilly laughing, it’s very therapeutic, I reccomend it.

Failing that m, if you need cheering up with more adorable,fluffy little hop hops, just ask :D.

3 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Why not?, the Dark Side is fun, you just get to take out your anger by using lightning,cutting people in half with lightsabers and evilly laughing, it’s very therapeutic, I reccomend it.

Failing that m, if you need cheering up with more adorable,fluffy little hop hops, just ask :D.

Nope. None of these things sound like fun to me. They are terrible.

I miss the supernatural entity though. :/ I thought I was doing really fine not missing him and moving on. Then sometimes I miss him a lot. I want to hear from him.

15 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Nope. None of these things sound like fun to me. They are terrible.

I miss the supernatural entity though. :/ I thought I was doing really fine not missing him and moving on. Then sometimes I miss him a lot. I want to hear from him.

:o Hop Hops arnt fun?, you are truly evil :P.

Aw I guess all I can say is it does get easier and that you will meet someone else that you find amazing-speaking from my own experience, but it doesn’t help in there here and now :grouphug:.

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

:o Hop Hops arnt fun?, you are truly evil :P.

Aw I guess all I can say is it does get easier and that you will meet someone else that you find amazing-speaking from my own experience, but it doesn’t help in there here and now :grouphug:.

Hop hops are fun, of course. But the whole lighsaber stabbing, electrocuting, torturing nonsense is just evil and not fun.

Thank you. :/ I thought I was doing really good, but then sometimes there comes a moment when I get sad.

Is it normal that I just really want to know how he is doing?

Aaaaaanyway ... the people in the World Cup forum say I am supposed to root for Costa Rica. I know nothing about Costa Rica and nothing about football.

39 minutes ago, Pebble said:

All you need to know about Costa Rica and Football is that if you somehow get out of the group stages and encounter mighy Russia, Your team will be irradiated.

WHAAAAAT is your avatar? :o  :eek:

Well in the interest of keeping things going, had a fun, but tiring weekend away. Got back to find a letter from the high court, :worried: but it turned out just to be Jury Service. So that might be interesting.

Awaiting my World Cup team, last time I got Algeria, so hopefully I'll have a little more luck this year.

5 hours ago, Pebble said:

Ok I'm sorry.  I killed the thread.   26hours without a post was once unheard of.

It's pretty common these days, not your fault at all! And it's nice to see you posting :)

5 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Well in the interest of keeping things going, had a fun, but tiring weekend away. Got back to find a letter from the high court, :worried: but it turned out just to be Jury Service. So that might be interesting.

I've been selected for jury service a couple of times, but never actually done it - once the trial was cancelled, and the other time I got an exemption because the timing would have been too inconvenient with my job.

Archived