TTTNE 473: An Obsession of Joshes

Buckwheat

1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

You got: Mulan, Fairy Godmother, and Rafiki

You're tough as nails and wiser than the average person your age. You would do absolutely anything for the people you love and pride yourself on your tranquil, calming demeanor. People often turn to you for help and advice, which you love because it makes you feel useful. You're often the voice of reason in tough situations, but once someone pushes you a little too far, you have no problem showing them who's boss.

That buzzfeed quiz was even dumber than most. :P

2 minutes ago, El trigo sarraceno said:

That buzzfeed quiz was even dumber than most. :P

I think it got at about half of it right. You are certainly wise and tough. You are very reasonable but you stand up for what you believe and I’m sure people turn to you for advice too, you teach. It’s an averagely dumb quiz, huh? :lol: 

21 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

I think it got at about half of it right. You are certainly wise and tough. You are very reasonable but you stand up for what you believe and I’m sure people turn to you for advice too, you teach. It’s an averagely dumb quiz, huh? :lol: 

Oh, I don't stand up for things, I am kind of a doormat. And I am certainly never asked for advice, that it got completely wrong. :lol:

You got: Megara, Disgust, and Elsa

You're sarcastic, opinionated, and fiercely independent. You blaze your own path and don't let the rules of society dictate how you live your life. Although you boast about your tough exterior, you actually have a very sensitive heart and fall in love easily.

I’m with Buck, I don’t think that quiz worked that well.

12 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

You're sarcastic, opinionated, and fiercely independent. You blaze your own path and don't let the rules of society dictate how you live your life. Although you boast about your tough exterior, you actually have a very sensitive heart and fall in love easily.

I actually think this is spot on. ;) Admit your gentle heart, Sidious. Embrace the Light Side, you know you want that ...

14 minutes ago, El trigo sarraceno said:

I actually think this is spot on. ;) Admit your gentle heart, Sidious. Embrace the Light Side, you know you want that ...

I only have a gentle heart towards people I care about, anyone else, Lightning :D.

On 6/26/2018 at 10:52 AM, RhaenysBee said:

Yes, and People also decide how long they tolerate something. I tolerate my company till the end of the year because that’s the most beneficial decision tax-wise and the most comfortable vacation days-wise. Until such time, I choose to regularly channel my frustration through talking about it for the sake of my peace of mind. It might not seem so, but I do know what I’m doing (this time, at least).

It does, but that doesn’t mean you arent right.

Though I feel obliged to add that life is not a horse race, setting goals and working to achieve them are great, but should not rule one’s life. Life is the journey, not the destination or the train stops on the way where you get off to momentarily enjoy a good peeing and a bar of chocolate before you get back on the wagon. Have a chocolate on the train, stare out of the window, flip through a magazine, and yes, complain about the seat and your arse being sore too, if you need to, get up, walk along the aisle, have a coffee and sit back instead of gritting your teeth and suffering till you reach the next stop. 

Goodness me, the weather should stay like this all summer. It’s a perfect, sunny, 24C. All I need is coffee (or you know, that  artificial, everything free stuff I drink instead of coffee).

More power to you . Here's hoping you find something better and it works out for you .

I tend to subscribe to the seek meaning not happiness style of life . Happiness is a terrible goal to have and is such a finicky concept . Life is suffering and I believe it's better to find meaning  that makes you go " yeah ,it sucks but it's worth it "  and ironically that has had a greatly positive effect on my personal happiness. 

On 6/26/2018 at 12:49 PM, Lord Sidious said:

It doesn’t mean you can’t love doing them though!.

I’ve had the Sport ones before and unfortunately one got stolen and the other was always having problems but I really liked both when they were in my possession and running!.

Well , that's shitty luck . Mine has been excellent and is mechanically sound so far . 

On 6/26/2018 at 6:27 PM, First of My Name said:

Thanks, and I know. Philosophy just really suits me, and I'll be developing skills I can use when writing fiction.

We'll be in the countryside, so no worries.

I read often but not fast, I own like 30 unread books.

Oh trust me, I know that :P I chose it because it suits my talents and interests, but I expect to work in a different field later.

Well in this case I'd personally advise the Russian classics as an area of philosophical interest . They're simply fascinating and touch on so many moral and emotional depths for themes and characters that I believe would be quite useful to an aspiring writer.

Wonderful, I recall having a wonderful time in the country side around Bordeaux.

That's never happened to me , I think the most unread stuff I bought was 3 .

On 6/26/2018 at 8:50 PM, RhaenysBee said:

On 6/27/2018 at 12:56 AM, Lord Sidious said:

:cheers:

Date was nice , went to a batting cage , she likes baseball and apparently I'm good at batting .

15 pages of spam in only a few days??!!   Woohoo!! 

Sooooo, little Hannah made her way into the world on 6/11 at 7:57am :) we are all in love and she’s such a great baby! She sleeps and eats well and is so cute. Life is awesome :) 

Hope you’re all doing well :kiss: 

3 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

Sooooo, little Hannah made her way into the world on 6/11 at 7:57am :) we are all in love and she’s such a great baby! She sleeps and eats well and is so cute. Life is awesome :) 

:commie:

YAY!!!!, congratulations :D you must feel so happy and I bet she is adorable!.

Hannah is a lovely name too, I’m so happy for you!!.

4 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :commie: So So happy for you!!!! :cheers: enjoy the lovely little rose. Hannah is a great name, excellent choice! Awww hugs and kisses to you! Hope little O enjoys being a big brother! 

Thanks everyone!! I’m healing nicely from the cesarean as well. I was up and about once I could feel my legs again. And I’ve lost most of the 20 lbs I gained. 

Lil O loves his sister and likes to hold her. The dogs are very curious and already protect her. She’s quite a bit chubbier than Lil O was but she reminds me so much of him when he was a baby :) 

Now I’m just counting down the days until I can get back into my pool! 

What’s new and exciting with you guys? 

8 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

Thanks everyone!! I’m healing nicely from the cesarean as well. I was up and about once I could feel my legs again. And I’ve lost most of the 20 lbs I gained. 

Lil O loves his sister and likes to hold her. The dogs are very curious and already protect her. She’s quite a bit chubbier than Lil O was but she reminds me so much of him when he was a baby :) 

Now I’m just counting down the days until I can get back into my pool! 

What’s new and exciting with you guys? 

I’m so relieved I didn’t have one now, the healing seems to take much longer from what I’ve read.

It sounds like baby O is being watched over loads by her big brother and dogs.

Baby Sith has started teething which she isn’t finding very pleasant, that and my fiancées attempts to make her like poor music while in the car seem to be not working anymore, that’s my girl :D.

Archived