TTTNE 473: An Obsession of Joshes

Buckwheat

Well my darlings Belgium are gone :crying:

So I have to now actually support my home nation. :unsure:

I watched the most recent Arrested Development last night, a huge improvement on the previous mess. There were clearly scheduling issues with Lindsay, since she didn;t really interact with anyone and then:

Spoiler

totally vanished for half of the series.

Is it weird I find Maeby's whole con-artist thing attractive?

5 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

The overhyped champagne and orange juice drink, rather than the plant, I assume. 

I have googled it. I am wiser now. I have never had it.

2 hours ago, The EnglishBear said:

Well my darlings Belgium are gone :crying:

So I have to now actually support my home nation. :unsure:

Your new avatar is adorable.

6 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I have googled it. I am wiser now. I have never had it.

Your new avatar is adorable.

Unfortunately for you it’s not sticking round long :P 

drunk football fans are the worst

9 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Unfortunately for you it’s not sticking round long :P 

drunk football fans are the worst

England lost? *checks results* woooow... Poor England. 

But yay for Croatia! :commie: I would love them to win. 

I’m sooooo bored. This is the calm before the storm... I mean I know I’ll be doing overtime next week, and it’s slightly frustrating that I can’t do any work in advance without instructions which I’ll only get this afternoon... but I’m enjoying doing nothing for the time being, so there’s that. 

Sister will probably stay another week because my parents’ house is being renovated and due to their poor organizing skills, the renovations weren’t scheduled for the time of sister’s language course. But city life kinda grew on her and she got used to sharing a flat with me too, so it’s all good. 

6 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

England lost? *checks results* woooow... Poor England. 

But yay for Croatia! :commie: I would love them to win. 

I only know because I was at work for the match (hence my drunk football fans comment). I’m not bothered who wins though

1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

Work at such late hour? What do you work? 

Hotel/pub/restaurant. It’s all one building and run by the same management, but it’s not like a chain hotel where it’s only really guests who use the restaurant. And the pub side of things is really the local drinking spot round here so we get tons in on match days.

Weekday shifts finish at 11.30 (close at 11, plus 39 minutes cleaning up). Weekend shifts..,depends, as we host weddings and other private functions too. Can be as late as 1.30/2 if it’s a large event.

edit: worst shift I ever did was when we were already short staffed due to people having holidays booked in and a few people being off ill. We had a wedding reception in our function suite and a smaller wedding party (45) having a three course meal and then stopping for drinks in our restaurant. I started at 8 a.m as agreed to help with breakfast for the previous night’s guests and do check outs and check ins. Was supposed to leave at 6 once the desserts went out in the restaurant. Someone phoned in sick and 1.30a.m. I didn’t move from my bed the next day

Hello everyone :), I’m back, I’m sure you’ve all missed me lots :P, New York was awesome, was so good to have a little break, and the concert was amazing, as I’m the only one here that actually likes them it will probably be missed on you guys but they played loads of stuff off Kid A which was great to hear live and some off A Moon Shaped Pool too and Paranoid Android absolutley rocked!.

On 7/4/2018 at 7:02 AM, Lord Sidious said:

Ugh I think I’d make an awful barmaid, although I am capable of possessing a sunny disposition when I want to!.

Oh, so this Autumn then?, I think I’d prefer that I’d be excited to get on with it and get qualified if I were you too :D.

Next time, my fiancée is definately doing the heavy lifting!.

Baby Sith needs a brother or sister for sure!, we be kind of talked about waiting until she’s 1 to start trying as we want roughly a 2 year age gap not much bigger than that.

I’m not planning to work until she’s at least started junior school.

I am very happy with our 7 year age gap. I couldn’t handle two in diapers but so many do and I give them props for it! 

On 7/5/2018 at 6:19 AM, Vin said:

My home defence consists of a 47 kg fluffy dog and a few guns . And an actual alarm system but that's lame .

We have the same defense with the exception of a cavalier King Charles spaniel and a pug. I won’t have a dog that I can’t control on leash unless it’s a super mellow beast. I wouldn’t mind a Newfoundland if I could handle it. 

:whip:

Happy Weekend! 

:leaving: 

9 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I am skeptical of this new city in a country slightly bigger than a postage stamp. I am staying here for three weeks. Keep me company, spammers, for I will be lonely.

Did you move to another country? O.o 

11 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

I am very happy with our 7 year age gap. I couldn’t handle two in diapers but so many do and I give them props for it! 

We have the same defense with the exception of a cavalier King Charles spaniel and a pug. I won’t have a dog that I can’t control on leash unless it’s a super mellow beast. I wouldn’t mind a Newfoundland if I could handle it. 

Happy Weekend! 

:leaving: 

I think it would be harder but we would manage, with two,when I got back from NYC the first thing I did was give baby Sith a huge cuddle, she was all bouncy and happy to see me :D.

I think if I ever got a dog it would be a boxer, they’re just so fun and playful and good with kids.

19 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I am skeptical of this new city in a country slightly bigger than a postage stamp. I am staying here for three weeks. Keep me company, spammers, for I will be lonely.

Oh, where are you now, and why? :)

4 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I think it would be harder but we would manage, with two,when I got back from NYC the first thing I did was give baby Sith a huge cuddle, she was all bouncy and happy to see me :D.

I think if I ever got a dog it would be a boxer, they’re just so fun and playful and good with kids.

There was a boxer on our street when I was little who would stubbornly sit down on a morning until we walked our dog and she got to see him and play with him. The poor old man who owned her was stood freezing in the snow for half an hour one day because she wouldn't move

11 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Did you move to another country? O.o 

2 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Oh, where are you now, and why? :)

Just for three weeks. Germany. To do boring studying thing. :rolleyes:

Archived