TTTNE 473: An Obsession of Joshes

Buckwheat

On 9/5/2018 at 9:35 AM, RhaenysBee said:

Your life is quite interesting. See the upside: delayed plane = airport shopping. It’s good for the economy. 

Hardly. Being groped by a TSA agent is the norm and not at all exceptional. We need to abolish this hell hole of scum and incompetence. Plus they waste so much money. 

18 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

I’ve Just visited my old flt, my god... I can’t even deal with the cleanness of the street, the silence, the people, the fresh air.... zip codes ARE important. Very, very important. :crying: 

Well... Yeah, that's like the most basic concept in real estate. It's even more important here in the US because your address is tied to the school system your children can attend. 

1 hour ago, Vin said:

Hardly. Being groped by a TSA agent is the norm and not at all exceptional. We need to abolish this hell hole of scum and incompetence. Plus they waste so much money. 

Well... Yeah, that's like the most basic concept in real estate. It's even more important here in the US because your address is tied to the school system your children can attend. 

Yeah, obviously, but from a buyer’s point of view, you always have to make compromises, and the interesting question is what you give up for what. It’s quite self explanatory that the best locations would have the highest real estate prices and the best school systems and if you have sims cheat codes to have unlimited money that’s what you’ll pick. Realistically though you have to prioritize between the zip code, the location within the zip code, size and state of the interior, state and structure of the exterior, infrastructure, etc etc etc. because they all weigh into how you define the value part of value for money when considering a particular house. Why am I even talking about this topic? 

1 hour ago, honeyed chicken said:

:rofl:

No, it's just gathering strength for the final dash. :)

I hope you are right :lol: 

1 hour ago, Lady Olenna said:

Oohhhh what will the new topic be I wonder? 

Tttne babies? 

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

Rhae you have a much more sunny disposition than I do :P.

I am now in a quandary,do I, don’t I?

https://reverb.com/item/13901243-fender-usa-plus-ultra-stratocaster-crimson-frost-ebony-1990

:wub:

Ehh I don’t know about that :D  hophops, mini sith you have a higher cuteness appeal than you’d think :lol: :lol: 

1 hour ago, Vin said:

It’s the same in the U.K. too, although it will be irrelevant as far as mini Sith is concerned, she will be going to private school from the start.

1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

Ehh I don’t know about that :D  hophops, mini sith you have a higher cuteness appeal than you’d think :lol: :lol: 

Being small seems to come with instant cuteness appeal too, I don’t want cute I want evil :devil:.

2 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Yeah, obviously, but from a buyer’s point of view, you always have to make compromises, and the interesting question is what you give up for what. It’s quite self explanatory that the best locations would have the highest real estate prices and the best school systems and if you have sims cheat codes to have unlimited money that’s what you’ll pick. Realistically though you have to prioritize between the zip code, the location within the zip code, size and state of the interior, state and structure of the exterior, infrastructure, etc etc etc. because they all weigh into how you define the value part of value for money when considering a particular house. Why am I even talking about this topic? 

Well then obviously you've made your compromise with this new place you got. 

I dunno, buyers remorse? 

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

It’s the same in the U.K. too, although it will be irrelevant as far as mini Sith is concerned, she will be going to private school from the start.

The only good private schools around where I grew up were either catholic(my parents were against any religious schools) or boarding schools and my parents absolutely refused the concept of me being away 9 months of the year.  So I was home schooled until I was 10 then I went to a charter school. 

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

Being small seems to come with instant cuteness appeal too, I don’t want cute I want evil :devil:.

Just read and appreciate Ayn Rand like I do and everyone will call you evil ^_^

38 minutes ago, Vin said:

I dunno, buyers remorse? 

The only good private schools around where I grew up were either catholic(my parents were against any religious schools) or boarding schools and my parents absolutely refused the concept of me being away 9 months of the year.  So I was home schooled until I was 10 then I went to a charter school. 

Just read and appreciate Ayn Rand like I do and everyone will call you evil ^_^

That’s a shame that you didn’t have much choice with schools, there are loads of really good ones near me and I want the best for her so she will be going to one for sure.

51 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

That’s a shame that you didn’t have much choice with schools, there are loads of really good ones near me and I want the best for her so she will be going to one for sure.

:lmao: I dont know If it was intentional or not, but this very funny. 

1 hour ago, Vin said:

I dunno, buyers remorse? 

Yes, exactly that. 

48 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Wanting a to make sure your child has a good education in the future is funny? :wacko:, no it wasn’t intentional :P.

No, I mean it sounded like you were saying   there are many schools and you want the best for mini sith so she’s going to one for sure. “One” meaning just school, not good school, as if the other option was not sending her to school at all. This could totally have been me and my foreign grammar, but yeah to me it sounded funny. 

Beyond that, of course you want to see her go to a great school, she has a galaxy to rule, that takes prime education. 

so OUAT has reached the point where magic failed to make fictional sense. I’m not saying it was all fall proof so far but there was nothing obviously illogical. But now. HOW did Hook destroy Excalibur and make rumplestiltskin the dark one AGAIN? Like, I can’t follow. Wasn’t the thing only possible to destroy if no more dark one remained? And wasn’t it whole when it was destroyed? So how did the dagger land in Rumpel’s safe again? I’m waiting for an explanation or a plottwist or something. 

31 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

so OUAT has reached the point where magic failed to make fictional sense. I’m not saying it was all fall proof so far but there was nothing obviously illogical. But now. HOW did Hook destroy Excalibur and make rumplestiltskin the dark one AGAIN? Like, I can’t follow. Wasn’t the thing only possible to destroy if no more dark one remained? And wasn’t it whole when it was destroyed? So how did the dagger land in Rumpel’s safe again? I’m waiting for an explanation or a plottwist or something. 

This is good. getting the story from you this way means i don't have to watch . . . :D Although, tbh, I faded out in s.2 or so. Same thing happened with The Magicians. It was a pretty so-so show but they gave me just enough to stick with it . . . till s.2, then? The magic ran out. Sorry. Yes, I did just say that.

On a more practical note, I know i can post pics from Imgur, but that takes work and I'm lazy. whereas facebook is easy for me. I may try to share a fb pic or two here in a bit and see what happens.

7 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

it turned out well , my parents are very qualified (dad's an engineer and mom's a lawyer) and charter school's are great ,plus it all ended in a full scholarship to a top university . i'm baffled how more people don't support school choice here in the US.

6 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

:lmao: I dont know If it was intentional or not, but this very funny. 

Yes, exactly that. 

shit happens .

16 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

You have no choice in the matter, I'm afraid. You have now officially blown your cover (as if everybody had not thought you cute even before that), so ... bye bye evil. Embrace your inner cuteness. If you need any tips, I am here to help.

Archived