TTTNE 473: An Obsession of Joshes

Buckwheat

7 hours ago, honeyed chicken said:

This is good. getting the story from you this way means i don't have to watch . . . :D Although, tbh, I faded out in s.2 or so. Same thing happened with The Magicians. It was a pretty so-so show but they gave me just enough to stick with it . . . till s.2, then? The magic ran out. Sorry. Yes, I did just say that.

On a more practical note, I know i can post pics from Imgur, but that takes work and I'm lazy. whereas facebook is easy for me. I may try to share a fb pic or two here in a bit and see what happens.

I actually perfectly enjoyed his show for the first three seasons. Season 4 had a couple Ehh? moments, but they were minor and not particularly difficult to accept. Season 5 has been the same until the point described above. And the turns characters’ personalities are taking are getting rather huge and rather fast as well. Rumple reran his entire personality life cycle in three episodes, from coward to hero to villain. Now I always liked him as the dark one best, but the way it happened was truly questionable and unsatisfying, not to mention that his screwing over Belle again and again and again and again and again is slightly repetitive. 

13 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

No, I mean it sounded like you were saying   there are many schools and you want the best for mini sith so she’s going to one for sure. “One” meaning just school, not good school, as if the other option was not sending her to school at all. This could totally have been me and my foreign grammar, but yeah to me it sounded funny. 

Beyond that, of course you want to see her go to a great school, she has a galaxy to rule, that takes prime education. 

Indeed, although first choice would be the Sith Academy, but that is a bit of a long commute :P.

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

You have no choice in the matter, I'm afraid. You have now officially blown your cover (as if everybody had not thought you cute even before that), so ... bye bye evil. Embrace your inner cuteness. If you need any tips, I am here to help.

If I zapped a hop hop with lightning would that be better?, actually I won’t lie I could never do that, they’re just too cute :wub:.

1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

I actually perfectly enjoyed his show for the first three seasons. Season 4 had a couple Ehh? moments, but they were minor and not particularly difficult to accept. Season 5 has been the same until the point described above. And the turns characters’ personalities are taking are getting rather huge and rather fast as well. Rumple reran his entire personality life cycle in three episodes, from coward to hero to villain. Now I always liked him as the dark one best, but the way it happened was truly questionable and unsatisfying, not to mention that his screwing over Belle again and again and again and again and again is slightly repetitive. 

I did tell you repeatedly :P did you reach the Brave story yet? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

mostly the show just became nonsensical and repetitive and boring. And also dropped storylines that could have maybe been interesting. (Remember Maleficent? Well don't expect to hear about that ever again) And had the characters just repeat the same cycles over and over and over again so there was absolutely no development.

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

You have no choice in the matter, I'm afraid. You have now officially blown your cover (as if everybody had not thought you cute even before that), so ... bye bye evil. Embrace your inner cuteness. If you need any tips, I am here to help.

"Inner cuteness . . . " :D

It was a great premise . . . but you need good & creative writers else its a waste.

Soooooo..... 

It’s very autumnal today!!! Pretty pretty weather, cloudy and not too hot, I got to break out a pumpkin spice lip balm and I’ll make some chai tea :commie: :commie: A few more weeks and it’ll be properly cold and then the best three months of the year can finally begin and I have so many plans for stuff I want to do and I just overall love the cold season and time leading up to a certain event we don’t talk about before Halloween. Oh, and I have Halloween face masks I want to try (also Disney princess ones, which I’ll use while watching ouat because I’m cheesy that way)... and I have  autumn nature walks planned and weekend trips and new stuff I want to bake and all the autumn and winter clothing I want to buy and autumnal movie marathons to go to and I’m just very very very happy that the weather is finally not scorching sun with 30+C or tropical humid heat with 27-8C :commie: 

/NoSleepRhaenysRamble

6 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I did tell you repeatedly :P did you reach the Brave story yet? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

mostly the show just became nonsensical and repetitive and boring. And also dropped storylines that could have maybe been interesting. (Remember Maleficent? Well don't expect to hear about that ever again) And had the characters just repeat the same cycles over and over and over again so there was absolutely no development.

There was a brave story in which merida became queen. I actually liked Merida she was a lot like Ygritte and far more likable  than she was in the cartoon. I had no problem with that. I thought it was vast improvement compared to the Pixar movie which I hated with passion. 

Dropping maleficent is sad... basically we never find out what happened after lily failed to stop Emma from leaving the tower? That’s a bummer. 

I was hoping rumple wouldn’t settle for being a hero, but I expected his transition back to a villain to be much slower and much better built up. Emma also forgot that she’s dark in the snap of a finger just like hook remembered it and went full dark in the matter of seconds too... I like that arthur is a villain though it’s slightly overdone, and I like the Henry’s love life storyline, so this has been rather a rocky season so far. As long as there’s evil rumple (or a hallucination of him), I’m sticking around though. 

OK lets try this:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1865259760183537&set=pcb.1865261156850064&type=3&theatery

If you can see that photo, it is in the series that my avatar pic came from. You get a better idea what the bird looks like and what's going on - a mature couple having a nice summer breakfast. :)

22 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Soooooo..... 

It’s very autumnal today!!! Pretty pretty weather, cloudy and not too hot, I got to break out a pumpkin spice lip balm and I’ll make some chai tea :commie: :commie: A few more weeks and it’ll be properly cold and then the best three months of the year can finally begin and I have so many plans for stuff I want to do and I just overall love the cold season and time leading up to a certain event we don’t talk about before Halloween. Oh, and I have Halloween face masks I want to try (also Disney princess ones, which I’ll use while watching ouat because I’m cheesy that way)... and I have  autumn nature walks planned and weekend trips and new stuff I want to bake and all the autumn and winter clothing I want to buy and autumnal movie marathons to go to and I’m just very very very happy that the weather is finally not scorching sun with 30+C or tropical humid heat with 27-8C :commie: 

/NoSleepRhaenysRamble

Your autumn plans sound that awesome that I’m a little jealous.

Yesterday afternoon, in an unfortunate makeup accident, I severed 80% of my eyelashes on one eye. I’m scarred for life. 

That is not good :( .

I’ve had very little sleep, mini Sith has a cold :(.

On 9/7/2018 at 7:35 PM, honeyed chicken said:

36 more hours (give or take) till Mrs. Chicken & I depart for our (late) summer vacation on Cape Cod. Given the forecast is for rain and cooler weather I'll be taking lots of books and sweaters for the week.

hey anytime spent on or near the sea is a great vacation no matter the weather...

...and pics prove it

:smoking:

5 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

It is very traumatic. 

Oh no, poor baby. Hope she gets well soon. Was it the weather or aircon or she just caught some virus? :/

It’s not been hot enough to need the air conditioning now, typically like a few weeks after it was put in!, I think she’s just caught a cold, she’s all sniffly and :(.

27 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

It’s not been hot enough to need the air conditioning now, typically like a few weeks after it was put in!, I think she’s just caught a cold, she’s all sniffly and :(.

Well, sending cuddles and get well wishes to her. Hope she gets better soon! 

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:43 PM, RhaenysBee said:

Thirteen...?! Oh my. Im too introverted to even imagine that. Shopping and cooking is the fun part, isn’t it? How about laundry and cleaning and ironing and the whole shebang? :lol: But having your own place is really exciting nonetheless. Great to hear your housemates are cool, have a lot of fun with this experience! 

Whoops, forgot to reply last time I checked in. But yeah, thirteen's a lot, but I wanted a big house so there'd always be people to drink beer, tea, coffee or wine with (or who can cook for me). And so far I've really enjoyed it. Cooking is definitely not the fun part though :P And I bring some laundry home with me every weekend, when I visit my parents.

7 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Whoops, forgot to reply last time I checked in. But yeah, thirteen's a lot, but I wanted a big house so there'd always be people to drink beer, tea, coffee or wine with (or who can cook for me). And so far I've really enjoyed it. Cooking is definitely not the fun part though :P And I bring some laundry home with me every weekend, when I visit my parents.

Cooking at university? As in 1 minute ramen and pizza? :P At least that was me in the first 2-3 years :uhoh: well I’m glad you found what you were looking for and the big house with 13 people suit you at this stage of your life/studies/etc. :cheers: 

On 9/9/2018 at 11:46 AM, RhaenysBee said:

Yesterday afternoon, in an unfortunate makeup accident, I severed 80% of my eyelashes on one eye. I’m scarred for life. 

"Wait fake eyelashes? Is that a thing now?

*In unison* YES!"

There is a crazy ex reference for all occasions!

Today is the first day of my postgraduate degree. In true inefficient, useless bureaucracy style, they already encountered issues with my enrollment, oh joys! 

But other than that, enjoyable day so far

Back home. Operating on like 4 hours of sleep, as we stayed up till like 1 AM and then our boat left at 6.15 AM. I am going to uni later in the afternoon because that is the kind of crazy I am.

Back to real life now. Just found out that the class I was supposed to start teaching this week has been postponed/cancelled, so there goes my money (as little as it was going to be) for this month I guess ...

In other news, these past two weeks I found out that there are in fact plenty of other crazy people like me who like playing taboo, and that I absolutely rock at it. Nobody beats me and the girl who was my roommate for the past two weeks at taboo. Cool game.

Archived