TTTNE 473: An Obsession of Joshes

Buckwheat

7 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Today is the first day of my postgraduate degree. In true inefficient, useless bureaucracy style, they already encountered issues with my enrollment, oh joys! 

But other than that, enjoyable day so far

Good luck with all the uni-related stuff. That is just the usual bureaucracy-related problem.

"I'm a student."

6 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

"Wait fake eyelashes? Is that a thing now?

*In unison* YES!"

There is a crazy ex reference for all occasions!

Today is the first day of my postgraduate degree. In true inefficient, useless bureaucracy style, they already encountered issues with my enrollment, oh joys! 

But other than that, enjoyable day so far

I don’t remember this moment :lol: nah, I’m looking a glorious makeupless month. I’ll go to a wedding in two weeks, I guess that’ll be a good time to whip out those false lashes that are a thing now, but other than that, no way Jose. 

Good luck with your uni life! Hope the issues are resolved soon. 

6 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Back home. Operating on like 4 hours of sleep, as we stayed up till like 1 AM and then our boat left at 6.15 AM. I am going to uni later in the afternoon because that is the kind of crazy I am.

Back to real life now. Just found out that the class I was supposed to start teaching this week has been postponed/cancelled, so there goes my money (as little as it was going to be) for this month I guess ...

In other news, these past two weeks I found out that there are in fact plenty of other crazy people like me who like playing taboo, and that I absolutely rock at it. Nobody beats me and the girl who was my roommate for the past two weeks at taboo. Cool game.

Wow that’s... a lot of dedication. 

Sorry about the class, it’s disappointing to part with future income you were counting on. 

taboo is a fun game,  not my favorite, but enjoyable. 

3 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Wow that’s... a lot of dedication. 

Sorry about the class, it’s disappointing to part with future income you were counting on. 

taboo is a fun game,  not my favorite, but enjoyable. 

That is just ... me being ridiculous.

It is fine. I got another class assigned. Going to be more of a challenge though.

Taboo is great.

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:33 AM, RhaenysBee said:

Cooking at university? As in 1 minute ramen and pizza? :P At least that was me in the first 2-3 years :uhoh: well I’m glad you found what you were looking for and the big house with 13 people suit you at this stage of your life/studies/etc. :cheers: 

I actually haven't eaten any pizza or ramen whatsoever in the past two weeks :P I usually try to make things that are somewhat healthy. But there's plenty of McDonald's visits to compensate that.

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

I actually haven't eaten any pizza or ramen whatsoever in the past two weeks :P I usually try to make things that are somewhat healthy. But there's plenty of McDonald's visits to compensate that.

When money inevitably gets tight, pasta is your friend. Cheap, quick and easy to cook, and there is an absolute plethora of recipes out there that can change it up enough that you don't get bored of eating it.

15 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

That is just ... me being ridiculous.

It is fine. I got another class assigned. Going to be more of a challenge though.

Taboo is great.

Good luck with that class! 

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

Wow, :bowdown: that’s just admirable. Well, as long as you eat enough fruits and vegetables, there’s no issue with an occasional McDonalds, is there? :D 

22 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

When money inevitably gets tight, pasta is your friend. Cheap, quick and easy to cook, and there is an absolute plethora of recipes out there that can change it up enough that you don't get bored of eating it.

Yeah, everyone keeps telling me this haha. I'll be sure to keep it in mind ;) 

22 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Good luck with that class! 

Wow, :bowdown: that’s just admirable. Well, as long as you eat enough fruits and vegetables, there’s no issue with an occasional McDonalds, is there? :D 

Agreed :P I don't mean to sound super healthy though, the amount of alcohol I'm consuming is slightly worrying.

15 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Yeah, everyone keeps telling me this haha. I'll be sure to keep it in mind ;) 

Agreed :P I don't mean to sound super healthy though, the amount of alcohol I'm consuming is slightly worrying.

That’s uni life....... :lol: Seriously though, make sure to be mindful about your long term health. Also, wine will cause heartburn when you get old if you don’t take care of your stomach :p 

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Guys, we are on page 48 ... this used to mean something ... ;)

What was the name of that old meme I want to insert here....? :idea: Pepperidge farm remembers. 

So i’ve been bathing my eye in castor oil, but I still don’t have my eyelashes back. I suppose this kinda thing takes longer than four days? :idea: I need to learn patience. I know you all want to know more about this, so I’ll go on. I’ve also been putting this stuff on my eyebrows and I do see the result there (even in four days). I suppose I need to have patience with my lashes before I turn to more drastic measures. I don’t want to put some weird chemically harsh substance from the drugstore near my eye, so regular castor oil needs to work. 

And college students need to shut the f up. 

Ah, and my AC is broken again. Apparently it wasn’t not filled with gas, it’s actually leaking somewhere. The piping is built into the wall, however, so in order to fix that, I would need a whole entire construction team and a shitton of money to take the wall apart, take the AC piping out, fix it (or replace it, which is obviously cheaper), put it back in, rebuild the wall and paint it. That’s like... not happening in 2018. 

Yes, let's get this race started.

8 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

That’s uni life....... :lol: Seriously though, make sure to be mindful about your long term health. Also, wine will cause heartburn when you get old if you don’t take care of your stomach :p 

Eh, who wants to grow old anyway? :P 

6 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Well this is going to be a boring race. Probably easy to win. Only I really don't want to spam for two pages alone now. Maybe I should go to sleep and win this tomorrow morning.

Yeah, bedtime for Buckwheats. I can't stick around.

51 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Well this is going to be a boring race. Probably easy to win. Only I really don't want to spam for two pages alone now. Maybe I should go to sleep and win this tomorrow morning.

I’m going to stay up and spam so I win.

Actually who am I kidding I’m going to bed right now as I’m so looking forward to my 4/5 hours of sleep.

Archived