What type of laugh do you have?

Theda Baratheon

Like Larry it’s depends for me. Probably most often it’s that weird silent laughter with the ocassional wheeze, complete with laughter tears and shaking shoulders. I a, also one of those who find it hard to stop laughing once I start, for which I would constantly get in trouble at school (everyone else cal,ed down and I’m laughing at a joke from 50 minutes ago)

I can have an INCREDIBLY LOUD LAUGH, like a HEARTY GUFFAW but strangely enough if something is SUPREMELY funny I turn into one gigantic wheeze with tears. And then after awhile I'll forget what I'm originally laughing at and just spend another hour laughing at my own laugh lmfao 

My laugh sounds like a cross between a camel snorting and a mouse being trodden on. It's not the most graceful sound.

I rarely go above a chuckle. I don't laugh often or very visibly/audibly, even when I find things actually funny, so I've had to find other ways of getting it across (especially at work, where I can't really just deadpan at kids all the time).

13 minutes ago, Stannis Eats No Peaches said:

Like most I have many different types, but occasionally if something really gets me, it becomes unexpectedly loud and shrill. Thankfully it doesn't happen very often, otherwise I'm sure it would be annoying to others.

I never understand when people get annoyed at others laughter. I really love to hear it & often makes me laugh even more 

41 minutes ago, Theda Baratheon said:

I never understand when people get annoyed at others laughter. I really love to hear it & often makes me laugh even more 

Well in my case it would probably be grating if it were every time (I laugh a lot). As it stands, my friends’ reaction is normally that of bemusement.

I laugh at a lot of different things for a lot of different reasons. I find it fortunate that I have a pretty broad sense of humor, and I don't really understand people who don't laugh often. 

When something really gets me I let fly one of those big booming laughs that you can hear across a crowded room. 

Very occasionally, I will giggle uncontrollably until I lose my breath, and then laugh some more at the absurdity of that. It's the best feeling in the world. 

Archived