What type of laugh do you have?

Theda Baratheon

22 minutes ago, Theda Baratheon said:

No laughter is weird!!!

As long as it feels fuzzy and warm on the inside . 

I actually have a friend who laughs like Santa ,just goes ho ho ho  lol 

• 11 months later...
29 minutes ago, breathe.teardrops said:

A laugh like little children laughing.

Same here, I chuckle and shriek and sometimes I'm out of air which produces some interesting sounds when I catch my breath again.... 

I like my laugh, even though I get some harsh looks when I laugh by myself on the metro (usually when I listen to funny podcasts...)

Usually, a not very loud guffaw. Though, if it's with people that I have known long and it's an inside joke, a preposterous statement(when my best friend and j was stoned out of our minds and watching a culinary show on London and turns to me and says, "Have you ever been to London? Like wtf, dude, yea I been a few times, just dont tell nobody, especially you, we literally couldnt breath about the stupidity the statement, probably 2nd best laugh ever.), is the I cant breath, this shit is so funny. My best laughs, ever, have come at live stand-up comedy shows, hands down. I've been to about a dozen, and something about being there is way better than TV. I can barely say a word for the entire show and I'm in tears and cannot breathe, what it feels like.

On 6/3/2018 at 2:48 PM, HoodedCrow said:

Sisters with Tina Fey and Amy Poelher

Ah.  This screen gem was awarded my prestigious Best Movie Ever status for a bit before The Mummy Returns surprisingly reclaimed the title decades after its initial run (the crown is currently held by Endgame.)

using Sisters as a reference, though- -

"Congratulations on your pro wrestling championship"  (belt buckle shaming)   got a loud burst out of me, kind of like a judo chop "Haaa!"  noise.  But when the music box kept playing and turning and they showed the guy's face realizing what that meant, that's an example of how I can also hit some Mariah Carey high notes.   Back when Conan was new, or Craig Fergussen, forget about it.   Rolling around in pain laughter.  Damn, there's people alive today who have never known the time when latenight shows used to be funny.

• 1 month later...

I never really thought about the type of laugh I have, but now that I think about it, I have your usual guffaw. A couple of times, I've been reduced to tears and nearly pissing myself from laughing so hard.

Creepily enough, my mom literally sounds like Mark Hamill's Joker if she laughs hard enough.

My dad has always had a low key, subdued laugh. 

44 minutes ago, larrytheimp said:

Just rewatched What We Do In the Shadows and the belly laughs were pretty constant.

Oh yeah that’s a good one. One of the my favourite comedies - proper laugh out loud. I’ll have to rewatch it soon when I have the time. 

Archived