What do you think of people who make fun of people for watching Game of Thrones?

NickGOT456

I have heard of a rich girl who parties, goes shopping, and gets drunk who made fun of her sister for watching Game of Thrones several years ago.

What would you think of her?

Would you tell her that she is too dumb to watch Game of Thrones or play a video game?

Would you tell her she is inferior to Emilia Clarke?

While this is indeed a question for the ages, and one destined to be deliberated over by scholars theologians and heads of state, I believe that the more pertinent query would be, "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?"

People make fun of people for watching Star Trek.

People make fun of people for watching Babylon 5.

People make fun of people for watching Battlestar Galactica.

People make fun of people for watching Batman cartoons.

People make fun of people for being fans of a loser sports team.

If "too cool" for GOT people are your first experience with this phenomena, than welcome to the club. You learn to ignore most of the ridicule from the asshats and to take the hints from people who are politely not interested. 

Whether it's GOT, Star Trek, Comics, etc, chances are you can find many people who are interested so you don't need to get worked up over those who aren't interested and/or those who are only interested in making fun of those who are.

On 5/28/2018 at 11:46 AM, Martini Sigil said:

While this is indeed a question for the ages, and one destined to be deliberated over by scholars theologians and heads of state, I believe that the more pertinent query would be, "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?"

On 5/28/2018 at 6:53 AM, NickGOT456 said:

I have heard of a rich girl who parties, goes shopping, and gets drunk who made fun of her sister for watching Game of Thrones several years ago.

What would you think of her?

Would you tell her that she is too dumb to watch Game of Thrones or play a video game?

Would you tell her she is inferior to Emilia Clarke?

Gold!

I can't help but wonder, how old are you?

5 hours ago, Darth Richard II said:

Ninja'd

22 hours ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

Meh.

Don't be so insensitive. The girl is sufferring of being one of probably one billion people doibg the same thing.

On 5/28/2018 at 10:22 PM, dbunting said:

I feel dumber for having read this, I now feel inferior to that rich drunk girl whose sister watches GOT.

She is good. Hurting people on Internet while being offline

That said, bullying people who have taste in fantasy/scifi/comics happens all the time and should not be taken lightly.

As Beverly Hofstadter would say, it borders sociological cliche :D

14 hours ago, Stannis Eats No Peaches said:

Tsk. These rich girls who party, shop, get drunk and have sisters are a menace to society. How can I be expected to watch GoT in peace when they're about?

I am guessing this was referencing a Kardashian...? If so, they are a plague that must be stopped. 

13 hours ago, matt b said:

At least this one has nothing to do with space opera for a change. It's evolving.

I thought the same thing when I saw the posters name!

Archived