A shy girl? She must be insipid.

Angel Eyes

I think it may have been him feeling a bit resentful of them given that his family got to sit with the royal family while he was tucked away in a corner. His unhappiness about that may have made him feel a tad snippy.

On 6/2/2018 at 5:27 PM, zeb1814 said:

She's insipid because Jon is a judgmental asshole when it comes to classically feminine women tbh. 

On 6/6/2018 at 8:51 AM, shameeka said:

He likes wild, ferocious women like Igritte or Val so he thinks shy, sweet girls are boring.

On 6/2/2018 at 8:04 PM, JaneSnow said:

I think it may have been him feeling a bit resentful of them given that his family got to sit with the royal family while he was tucked away in a corner. His unhappiness about that may have made him feel a tad snippy.

I think all these are correct.

But I also think that it is a form of foreshadowing. Since then, we have gotten a lot of clues that point to the fact that Myrcella is a sharp as a whip. An intellectual equal to Tyrion and Tywin. For one, she has the makings of an accomplished strategist. Not only is she a good cyvasse player on her own merits but she is also capable of observing other people strategies and incorporating them into her own.

TV!Myrcella (yeah, I know...) was also the rare few who was able to independently come to the conclusion that she is a bastard born of incest and adultery and that Jaime Lannister is her father.

7 hours ago, Jabar of House Titan said:

I think all these are correct.

But I also think that it is a form of foreshadowing. Since then, we have gotten a lot of clues that point to the fact that Myrcella is a sharp as a whip. An intellectual equal to Tyrion and Tywin. For one, she has the makings of an accomplished strategist. Not only is she a good cyvasse player on her own merits but she is also capable of observing other people strategies and incorporating them into her own.

TV!Myrcella (yeah, I know...) was also the rare few who was able to independently come to the conclusion that she is a bastard born of incest and adultery and that Jaime Lannister is her father.

Kinda random but I really wanna learn to play cyvasse

On 6/9/2018 at 10:47 PM, JaneSnow said:

Kinda random but I really wanna learn to play cyvasse

+1

When GRRM finishes the books, I would love if he would go all out and a J.K. Rowling and commission out cyvasse and like make a real thing. Kind of how Rowling did with wizard's chess, the every-flavor-beans and the chocolate frogs

This is really random but speaking of J.K. Rowling? Am I the only one who has noticed that quidditch is a lot like hockey?

4 hours ago, Jabar of House Titan said:

+1

When GRRM finishes the books, I would love if he would go all out and a J.K. Rowling and commission out cyvasse and like make a real thing. Kind of how Rowling did with wizard's chess, the every-flavor-beans and the chocolate frogs

This is really random but speaking of J.K. Rowling? Am I the only one who has noticed that quidditch is a lot like hockey?

Never heard of it like that. Hagrid compared it to soccer.

Archived