Unpopular Opinions, Part Deux

Mr. Chatywin et al.

1 hour ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

Hmmm. I see where this is going. OJ definitely has the mass and the reach but Clive Owen is younger and wirey.

Dunno.

Speaking of OJ, I have to ask, wtf is up with having him as an avatar? Always seemed kinda fucked up to me...

2 hours ago, Nictarion said:

Speaking of OJ, I have to ask, wtf is up with having him as an avatar? Always seemed kinda fucked up to me...

You have a gun.

1 hour ago, RumHam said:

I'd really love to hear from someone with the opinion that OJ was innocent. I've never met anyone who thought that. But there must be at least twelve of them. 

I remember watching the low speed chase live on TV. it was boring.

Innocent and "not guilty" are not the same thing.

This discussion will lead to madness.

1 hour ago, RumHam said:

I'd really love to hear from someone with the opinion that OJ was innocent. I've never met anyone who thought that. But there must be at least twelve of them. 

Oh snap.

1 hour ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

You have a gun.

And your point? Are you really comparing a painting that happens to have a gun in it to having an abusive POS that brutally murdered two innocent people as a profile pic? JFC. 

4 minutes ago, El trigo sarraceno said:

I had no idea this was unpopular, but TTTNE taught me better recently.

I like Ed Sheeran's music.

No idea what TTTNE stands for (I've been told I'm bad with acronyms here lately) but for me , it's not that he's bad but more like he's bland and quite generic , quite fitting seeing that he's English lol (jk) . so yeah  that . 

I unironically like Nicholas Cage .

Gilbert Godfried, Carrot Top, Jim Carey, Whoopi Goldberg, Robin Williams, and The Rock all = Instant Channel Change from my remote.

There are more but those were ones I thought of pretty quickly, they are celebrities that I cant seem to get away from and find myself wishing they would just get the hell off my screen!

1 hour ago, Vin said:

No idea what TTTNE stands for (I've been told I'm bad with acronyms here lately)

The Thread That Never Ends, down in Forum Games.

1 hour ago, Vin said:

but for me , it's not that he's bad but more like he's bland and quite generic , quite fitting seeing that he's English lol (jk) . so yeah  that .

His music is cute and adorable.

1 hour ago, Vin said:

I unironically like Nicholas Cage .

Hah, that is probably really unpopular.

46 minutes ago, Theda Baratheon said:

Are English typically bland and generic? That’s one I’ve not really heard before. And  being from Wales and Cornwall I’ve heard plenty of digs at the English. 

I don't think of the English as bland or generic ... but then I don't know if a Eurocommie's opinion is worth anything. :p

1 hour ago, Theda Baratheon said:

Are English typically bland and generic? That’s one I’ve not really heard before. And  being from Wales and Cornwall I’ve heard plenty of digs at the English. 

well I am certain the stereotype exists for their food so i suppose i did take some liberty and extend it .

39 minutes ago, El trigo sarraceno said:

The Thread That Never Ends, down in Forum Games.

His music is cute and adorable.

Hah, that is probably really unpopular.

I don't think of the English as bland or generic ... but then I don't know if a Eurocommie's opinion is worth anything. :p

huh , i saw that and read a couple of pages made me think a collective diary of sorts type thing ?

I admit ,he has some nice songs but i can't bring myself to enjoy him as a serious artist , which is fine , adorableness is fine :)

yeah i dunno , i physically know that i shouldn't but he gives me hope for eveything and everyone

what can i say , all the costume dramas skewed my expectations and i was rather disappointed when I visited there .

speaking of communism ,i LOVE this emoji lol  :commie:

Edit: i need an unpopular opinion right , i Hate tomatoes (funnily enough i'm fine with tomato sauce and ketchup etc.)

11 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Specifically liberal racism, which  as a white liberal activist, I think was an important point to make. 2017 had a lot of really good movies without any truly great ones, so why not give it to the movie that made the bigger societal statement? 

I understand that line of thinking, but I think first and foremost the Oscar should go to the best film. I honestly would have been fine with Dunkirk getting it, that movie was tense and really made you feel what it was like to be a soldier under those horrible conditions.

3 hours ago, Vin said:

Edit: i need an unpopular opinion right , i Hate tomatoes (funnily enough i'm fine with tomato sauce and ketchup etc.)

Same for me. Salsa, ketchup, sauces all ok, tomatoes, yuck

3 hours ago, Red Tiger said:

I understand that line of thinking, but I think first and foremost the Oscar should go to the best film. I honestly would have been fine with Dunkirk getting it, that movie was tense and really made you feel what it was like to be a soldier under those horrible conditions.

The problem is, what is THE best movie? It's all subjective to your personal likes and dislikes.

Dunkirk should have won director and picture.  It was far and away the most technically proficient and artistic film nominated for director and picture.  Shape of water, blah.  Get out was very good, but I didn't even think it merited a nomination other than screenplay.

7 hours ago, Vin said:

I hate corn.  I will not eat it and prefer it not even be present on my plate.  I do, however, like almost everything made from corn.

52 minutes ago, Inkdaub said:

I hate corn.  I will not eat it and prefer it not even be present on my plate.  I do, however, like almost everything made from corn.

Same lmao 

not a fan at all. 

One of the few veg/fruits I won’t eat 

5 hours ago, dbunting said:

Same for me. Salsa, ketchup, sauces all ok, tomatoes, yuck

1 hour ago, Inkdaub said:

The texture is just weird and they make everything soggy and a bit tangy ..ew .but processing makes these things magically disappear,which I am grateful for.

52 minutes ago, Theda Baratheon said:

Same lmao 

not a fan at all. 

One of the few veg/fruits I won’t eat 

Same ! I never got the whole corn on the Cob idea .

Here's another one ,I like haggis . Seriously I think it's great . 

Archived