Unpopular Opinions, Part Deux

Mr. Chatywin et al.

On 6/15/2018 at 2:47 PM, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

Oh, relax. Our ancestors used wooden cutting boards for thousands of years and they didn't die too much from it.

Edit: Science!

Oh. Phew. :P

16 hours ago, Summer Bass said:

Cakes > Rice Krispy Treats > Doughnuts > Cookies. 

Ketchup is an excellent condiment to dip your burger in, not slather it on as a topping. 

Mayonnaise is vile, awful, and slimy. I have no idea why it's a popular condiment at all. 

Steak fries are the most delicious fries. They are far better than those inexplicably popular skinny fries. The only thing that comes close to matching steak fries in quality is a good pile of well-cooked potato wedges (cooked enough to be crispy on the outside and soft on the inside - nothing ruins a potato wedge like a soft exterior and firm potato-y interior).

Dry rub seasoning is better than bbq sauce seasoning on steaks and ribs. 

Diet soda is tastier than regular soda. Regular soda is too sweet. 

Almost every restaurant with General Tso's chicken screws it up by adding too much batter, and by making the sauce both too sweet and too pepper-y. I can only think of a handful of places with General Tso's Chicken that get it delicious. 

What you are describing are chips. Which are served over here with pretty much everything the US serves those pretend potatoes you call fries with. However, my own unpopular opinion is that I don’t like chips or fries. Or fish and chips, waaaay too greasy for me. And I don’t like takeaway food from, well, any variety of takeaway really

6 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

But everyone in parks and rec is the best and that is just as awesome. 

I rate Parks and Rec as one of my favourite comedies and can happily just keep rewatching it on a loop

34 minutes ago, RumHam said:

Except Jerry. 

Or Jean Ralphio and Mona Lisa. Their father is fond of saying how they are the worst ;) 

35 minutes ago, Helenas Musikautomat said:

What you are describing are chips. Which are served over here with pretty much everything the US serves those pretend potatoes you call fries with. However, my own unpopular opinion is that I don’t like chips or fries. Or fish and chips, waaaay too greasy for me. And I don’t like takeaway food from, well, any variety of takeaway really

Don't get me started, they are Freedom Fries! Chips are much thinner and come in a bag, you islanders call them crisps!

I hate hot sweaty days

Archived