Lady Stoneheart?

LadyNoOne

Hi Folks,  I'm new here.  I wanted to ask people's opinions if they think they saw the character Lady Stoneheart pass in the background during the scene when Brianne was sparring (training) with Arya?  Right after Arya reminds Brianne that she is beholdant to both of the Stark sisters, you see a woman with long amber hair in a green dress always pass from right to left about four or five times in the background...  Was that supposed to be Lady Stoneheart?  Cheers!

3 hours ago, LadyNoOne said:

Hi Folks,  I'm new here.  I wanted to ask people's opinions if they think they saw the character Lady Stoneheart pass in the background during the scene when Brianne was sparring (training) with Arya?  Right after Arya reminds Brianne that she is beholdant to both of the Stark sisters, you see a woman with long amber hair in a green dress always pass from right to left about four or five times in the background...  Was that supposed to be Lady Stoneheart?  Cheers!

There was speculation of that. But nope, that character was totally cut out.

2 years of speculation wit all the tiny details from the last seasons in this thread, in fact,  but no, she's completely out.

Archived