Posting Images on the Wiki

pigo

(sorry mods, moving this over to what looks like the correct place)

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum but am planning to do illustrations for some of the characters who don't have one on their Wiki page. I'm having some problems logging into the Wiki (something about needing to disable cookies). Can someone tell me whether there's a mod who I can send the first image to and who could post it on my behalf while I'm trying to figure out the login situation?

All advice much appreciated!

On 6/7/2018 at 6:37 PM, pigo said:

(sorry mods, moving this over to what looks like the correct place)

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum but am planning to do illustrations for some of the characters who don't have one on their Wiki page. I'm having some problems logging into the Wiki (something about needing to disable cookies). Can someone tell me whether there's a mod who I can send the first image to and who could post it on my behalf while I'm trying to figure out the login situation?

All advice much appreciated!

All images posted on a website like Deviant art (which enables visitors to download the images), can be uploaded by every wiki editor.

Do you have cookies enabled on your webbrowser? What happens when you try a different browser?

Archived