NFL Thread: "Terrell Owens does what?" edition

Red Tiger

Just now, chiKanery et al. said:

Probably, though I suspect Baker will get some playing time once they're eliminated from playoff contention. I'm sure the Chiefs would have done that too. 

Yeah, that's certainly on the table.  Depends on how the team is doing late in the season.

Fucking goddamn piece of shit Baker Mayfield eating Skip Bayless' lunch money.

I'm going to turn into a fucking Cleveland and Baltimore fan.

@dbunting was right. HE WAS RIGHT!!!!!!! >_<

Why do all these millennials have to be so compelling with such rich personalities???

My sig has never felt so appropriate. I just spent the last 10 minutes trying to imagine up a world where Mayfield escapes Cleveland and is good so I can be a fan.

24 minutes ago, Jace, The Sugarcube said:

Why do all these millennials have to be so compelling with such rich personalities???

My sig has never felt so appropriate. I just spent the last 10 minutes trying to imagine up a world where Mayfield escapes Cleveland and is good so I can be a fan.

Doesn't everyone eat skip bayless' lunch money tho ? It's not exactly difficult, the man is a boob.

2 minutes ago, Vin said:

Doesn't everyone eat skip bayless' lunch money tho ? It's not exactly difficult, the man is a boob.

Yeah, but it's just the cherry on top of his general attitude sundae. I genuinely enjoy the kid. Same with Josh Rosen. They're just so much more interesting and fun than "I want to be good QB #1234, I try real hard."

I love Lamar Jackson for his on field performance but he's a salty motherfucker off it too which is additional fun.

51 minutes ago, Jace, The Sugarcube said:

He put Cowherd in his place too.

Cowherd just comes out of that looking like an asshole.

1 hour ago, Jace, The Sugarcube said:

The Jace triangle of love is alive and well.

Funny thing about Cleveland...I work with a guy from the area and he's a Browns fan but I am more enthusiastic about them than he is? He's been beaten down over the years.

7 minutes ago, Vin said:

Oh god , you put that cringe back in my head ! Bad Jace, bad ! 

I was extremely high when they started showing it during the halftime shows. I didn't understand. I thought he had been spotted all offseason reading 'leadership' books in conspicuous places...

11 hours ago, Jace, The Sugarcube said:

I was extremely high when they started showing it during the halftime shows. I didn't understand. I thought he had been spotted all offseason reading 'leadership' books in conspicuous places...

Maybe that's what leadership means in Florida. You never know , it's a weird place .

Goddamn. So it turns out the unknown 3rd person in the car with Winston, Ronald Darby, and the driver was Brandon Banks. Who was out on bail during a rape trial (of which he was convicted and sentenced 15 years).

And in further plot thickening, Banks' lawyer says the ride he had with Darby and Winston was early in the morning, unrelated to the driver who would accuse Winston of sexual assault later in the evening. Darby's lawyer says the driver and Winston were the only people in the car during the ride in question.

Here's PFT's report. I'm busy cooking steak.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/06/22/third-man-with-jameis-winston-and-ronald-darby-is-now-in-prison-for-rape/

Is there like a facebook group where these shady people get together ? (Except for Darby , he's an angel in green ) 

At any rate , I default to my usual stance of (accusations)/(no evidence)= presumption of innocence.  If evidence surfaces and shows guilt then sentence him . Until then I don't think the league should be suspending people on their own suspicion but I guess the ginger hammer is still trying to solidify his iron grip after the Rey rice debacle .

Archived