2018 World Cup - Get a Team to Support Here!!!!

23 minutes ago, dmc515 said:

This is clearly the best option.

Nah, I already scared him. 

2 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Now excuse me while I go find a flag of Costa Rica to paste into my avatar somehow.

like make it look like you're sweeping it? 

14 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Nah, I already scared him. 

like make it look like you're sweeping it? 

No, you have it backwards. It is going to be the mighty nation de COSTA RICA that is going to sweep everybody else off the court.

5 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

No, you have it backwards. It is going to be the mighty nation de COSTA RICA that is going to sweep everybody else off the court.

I'm still missing the broom. 

Anyway, thank you for bearing with me, people, I'll graciously step back and let Belgium go to whoever random selection decides.

Et voilà. Bonjour et benvnuwe - essayez de ne pas avoir peur! 

Oui, nous vous avons donné les femmes les plus belles, l'art le plus influent (et nouveau), et le chanteur le plus... Brel. Oyi, nos estans troizinme do monde de FIFA. Nous allons manger nos moules-frite, boire nos bières trappistes, et gagner la Coupe du Monde. Ça suffit.

16 minutes ago, Edda van Heefmstra Ruston said:

Et voilà. Bonjour et benvnuwe - essayez de ne pas avoir peur! 

Oui, nous vous avons donné les femmes les plus belles, l'art le plus influent (et nouveau), et le chanteur le plus... Brel. Oyi, nos estans troizinme do monde de FIFA. Nous allons manger nos moules-frite, boire nos bières trappistes, et gagner la Coupe du Monde. Ça suffit.

And now in Dutch and German as well please, as a proper Red Devil would do.

6 minutes ago, Seli said:

And now in Dutch and German as well please, as a proper Red Devil would do.

Ik dacht dat niemand van jullie zo geavanceerd genoeg was om het te begrijpen.

Ich wollte auch nicht, dass irgendjemand denkt, ich würde tun, als sei ich Deutscher, trotz der Verwendung unserer Farben in ihrer Flagge.

*Note for RhaenysBee - terrible Google or other online / auto translations are also rampant during this period.

10 minutes ago, Edda van Heefmstra Ruston said:

Ik dacht dat niemand van jullie zo geavanceerd genoeg was om het te begrijpen.

Ich wollte auch nicht, dass irgendjemand denkt, ich würde tun, als sei ich Deutscher, trotz der Verwendung unserer Farben in ihrer Flagge.

*Note for RhaenysBee - terrible Google or other online / auto translations are also rampant during this period.

Hvala vam

On the one hand, I get annoyed by the way a bunch of TV sports commentators (in America, at least) go off on their bits about the World Cup bringing the people of the world together and what not.

On the other hand, I totally love that this is once again bringing some long absent boarders back to the fold.

13 hours ago, Whiskeyjaak Blood-Drinker said:

Finishing out the 2nd round of teams.

Serbia - @Seli
Australia - @Adz of CCAA
England - @Mikael
Mexico - @Padraig
Germany - @HelenaExMachina
Croatia - @Yukle
Japan - @Warm-hands
South Korea - @Mya Stone

13 hours ago, Whiskeyjaak Blood-Drinker said:

Belgium - @RhaenysBee
Colombia - @Inigima
Australia - @kairparavel

You assigned Australia twice. Is that as it should be? :huh:

11 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

The way I understand it, it has always been only about changing your username to something silly and yelling about in this subforum. Also confusing everybody in other subforums about who everybody is.

K, I've embraced this aspect of it now.

Archived