2018 World Cup - Get a Team to Support Here!!!!

6 hours ago, Pierre Le Harceleur said:

This is the wrongest thing ever. 

I am not supporting England, though my family has been there for a thousand years. I an not supporting Germany, though I was born there, worked there and holiday there. I am supporting France. Why? Because the Board demands it.

Allez Les Bleus!

Merci de partager cette sagesse avec les forums.

7 hours ago, Pierre Le Harceleur said:

This is the wrongest thing ever. 

I am not supporting England, though my family has been there for a thousand years. I an not supporting Germany, though I was born there, worked there and holiday there. I am supporting France. Why? Because the Board demands it.

Allez Les Bleus!

In 2010, New Zealand qualified for the first time in my lifetime. I got tasked with supporting Uruguay.

On 6/15/2018 at 2:22 PM, The BelgianBear said:

Bear in mind, everyone has now changed their names :p

I was really tempted to steal TheBlackBear, only because I could, but then I was given a German set of qualities, including being rational and reasonable :ninja: It is a badly assigned and itchy set, but I must wear it :ninja:

47 minutes ago, a german shadow said:

I was really tempted to steal TheBlackBear, only because I could, but then I was given a German set of qualities, including being rational and reasonable :ninja: It is a badly assigned and itchy set, but I must wear it :ninja:

You are almost a perfect country, your main flaw is the orientation of your flag.

CROATIA IS FIRST SO FAR!

Most wins, most points and top of the group. A sign of things to come. Deal with it, bitches. :D

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, AndrewJsonsen said:

You get Egypt. ;)

3 hours ago, baxusalah said:

... and straight to Viktor's Losers' Lounge you go! :lol:

Damn!  Quite a comedown from Germany and Belgium.

Archived