Westeros World Cup - Fantasy League

I have made no smart or insightful choices (among four players who already were on the field, they have not ten points between them) :ninja: 

And I also somehow missed what (I think) are the scoring changes, it is impossible that there are no points for defenders for saves, previously forwards were also scored for being on target...

Still happy we have a league!

I understand that it is a better feeling to win against somebody who is doing a good job, but you have all the others to win against, and I instead will have stories :smug:

Now I have about all the points I will have in this round, and I already squandered them all on making extra replacements :smug: Two (!) of my players did not play at all, one was sent off with an injury, two others got yellow cards and so, all the while I had Griezmann and Neuer on the bench :smug:

I am liking it very much so far :ninja:

I would like to package it into something witty or lesson worthy, but I cannot do it, as many other things lately. BUT. I have paid 4 points to transfer Ramos out, somehow forgetting to see who Spain will be playing next (he earned 6 points this round), and transferred in a player who I just (now :ninja: ) checked will not be playing this round, at all. 

I am having such wonderful stuff.

Edit: It is all mine, don't touch it :smug: 

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, chiKanery et al. said:

Well I clearly did this draft incorrectly.

When I look at your avatar pic of (soon-to-be-Sir) Harry Kane, rather weirdly I see Nicholas Cage.

"NOT THE BEES! NOOOOO! NOT THE BEES! AAAAAARRRRRRGGHH!"

18 minutes ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

When I look at your avatar pic of (soon-to-be-Sir) Harry Kane, rather weirdly I see Nicholas Cage.

"NOT THE BEES! NOOOOO! NOT THE BEES! AAAAAARRRRRRGGHH!"

That’s funny, because I thought the same thing when I was looking at picks to use as my avi.

And good lord does that movie have so many funny nuggets. Doesn’t he punch a woman while dressed as a bear?  

Archived