World Cup 2018: Celebratin' Your Nation.

Come one, come all. Regale us with tales of why your chosen team for the totally uncorrupt tournament that is the 2018 FIFA World Cup is the second-most magnificent team and place in the world, after Belgium. Celebrate your inferior superiority, and marvel in the magnificence of the other Red Devils as we march our way to victory.

Le football est très comme boire du vin. Au début, on est joyeux et plein d'espoir. Au fur et à mesure que la journée avance, on devient excitable et intense. A la fin, on est couvert de taches inexpliquées, de Gauloises usagées et de paysannes douteuses. Mais, dans les deux cas, la France triomphe.

LAMENT AND BE WOEFUL, FOR TIME OF YOUR DOOM IS AT HAND. WE, BELOVED PEOPLE OF THOR, COME TO THE WORLD WITH OUR DEMAND. GIVE UP THE GOLD OR FACE YOUR DOOM

IN ODINS NAME, WE HAVE SACRIFICED AT THE FOOT OF MIGHTY EYJAFJALLAJÖKYLL. ITS WRATH WILL DARKEN YOUR SKIES AND STRAND ALL IN THE PORTS OF AIR FOREVER. NEVER SHALL YOU TASTE OF FRESH GAME OR FEEL WARMTH OF HEARTH AGAIN.

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR LAMENTATIONS. IT WILL BE JOYOUS.

HUH!!

It's been sixteen years since the mighty Senegal delighted the world. Sixteen years ago, we've faced the world champions, and beat them. We will do the same, again!!! But unfortunately, we must face Pretend Germany first, how insulting.

As World Cup host, I wish to welcome all nations to Russia where spirit of international cooperation and fair competition are most cherished bedrock principle.

Please have board username/password ready to pass customs. 

12 minutes ago, Jaimstoyevesky said:

As World Cup host, I wish to welcome all nations to Russia where spirit of international cooperation and fair competition are most cherished bedrock principle.

*standing ovation* 

1 hour ago, Bern is Burning said:

As a supporter of Switzerland, I'd like to remind you that all your money is in our banks and when WW3 starts because someone mocked Trump's Apprentice ratings on Twitter, we'll be a (maybe the only) safe haven. So, you know, remembering that when playing against us might be wise...

This is sound advice.

Hello my friends.

You have all been selected for losing the World Cup.

To change the result, simply post your account details here.

Thank you my friends.

6 hours ago, Jaimstoyevesky said:

3 hours ago, General Prince Stubbumgwu said:

Hello my friends.

You have all been selected for losing the World Cup.

To change the result, simply post your account details here.

Thank you my friends.

These are both great.  :lol: 

6 hours ago, Jaimstoyevesky said:

ALL OF KOREA IS HERE TO PROVE RUSSIA IS THE GREATEST

WE ACKNOWLEDGE HE OF THE WONDEROUS HAIR, KIM JONG-UN, AS SUPREME LEADER AND KNOW HE FEELS THE SAME LOVE AND AFFECTIONS FOR VLADIMIR PUTIN THAT THE HORSE HE RODE FEELS

15 hours ago, Jaimstoyevesky said:

¡Dios mio! Bienvenido, viejo amigo.

Archived