World Cup 2018: Celebratin' Your Nation.

12 hours ago, Mya Jong-Un said:

ALL OF KOREA IS HERE TO PROVE RUSSIA IS THE GREATEST

WE ACKNOWLEDGE HE OF THE WONDEROUS HAIR, KIM JONG-UN, AS SUPREME LEADER AND KNOW HE FEELS THE SAME LOVE AND AFFECTIONS FOR VLADIMIR PUTIN THAT THE HORSE HE RODE FEELS

Fake news story: Russian premier involve in love affair with horse.

Real news story: relationship sexual only. 

2 minutes ago, دبكال said:

Okay, I want you to look at this

LOOK AT THIS

This, right here, is the most bad-ass motherfucking flag in the whole god damn world. 

The Atlas Lions will roar through Portugal, Spain and Iran. We have been dormant for over 20 years. We have returned.

We and you will show Al-Andalus who the true footballing powers are, but our lions will roar back much louder than yours!

5 minutes ago, Ali Daei-nvek said:

We and you will show Al-Andalus who the true footballing powers are, but our lions will roar back much louder than yours!

Pfft. I'm sure you will roar. Most wounded dying animals, laying in the desert alone and begging for an end, will shout to their hearts content. 

BUT WE WILL NOT HEAR THEM DUE TO THE PARTYING

21 hours ago, General Prince Stubbumgwu said:

Hello my friends.

You have all been selected for losing the World Cup.

To change the result, simply post your account details here.

Thank you my friends.

GREETINGS SCUM. 

IF YOU WILL BE PROVIDING DIRECTIONS TO YOUR HALL - WE SHALL DELIVER A GIFT MOST GLORIOUS.

HUH

4 hours ago, Lord of Oop North said:

GREETINGS SCUM. 

IF YOU WILL BE PROVIDING DIRECTIONS TO YOUR HALL - WE SHALL DELIVER A GIFT MOST GLORIOUS.

HUH

Hello again my friend,

Your ancestor Ranga Lotsbooks has willed you $2,000,000,000 in the US dollars.  Come back to my firm of General Laws for assist in claiming.

Do not forget details of bank for debting direct.

Thank you my good friend.

Dzień dobry!

Be aware that the Great coalition of Poland has started its Wielki proces towards the Fields of Golgotter... sorry, the football fields of Russia to crush the Sranc ... that is, the opposing teams and then obliterate the No-God .. sorry, Putin, in the process. 

Ours is the Gnosis!

39 minutes ago, Srta. Zabzie said:

Do your players have their own brand of cryptocurrency?  Thought not.  OURS DO!!!  VIVA COLOMBIA!

Talking about this?:

https://www.ccn.com/colombian-banks-shutter-accounts-of-domestic-cryptocurrency-exchange/

Or are the player’s starting CokeCoin.com like Rodman’s PotCoin.com? Inquiring minds need to know!

13 minutes ago, Srta. Zabzie said:

JRToken

Which, btw, may be the best name ever.

Eh, I was just trying to ham up the point that in 2018, Dennis F’ing Rodman helped secure the first meeting between a U.S. president and a leader of North Korea, while wearing a t-shirt promoting a pot based cryptocurrency.  That’s magical.

Also, that looks like a total scam and James won’t save you this WC. All bow to England! We will take over the WC like we once took over the world. And will burn down all of your capital buildings unlike those cowardly syrup suckers!

Archived