World Cup 2018: Celebratin' Your Nation.

3 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Eh, I was just trying to ham up the point that in 2018, Dennis F’ing Rodman helped secure the first meeting between a U.S. president and a leader of North Korea, while wearing a t-shirt promoting a pot based cryptocurrency.  That’s magical.

Also, that looks like a total scam and James won’t save you this WC. All bow to England! We will take over the WC like we once took over the world. And will burn down all of your capital buildings unlike those cowardly syrup suckers!

You May try to take over the WC, but your team is about as Sterling as Brexit on a Johnson.

4 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Also, that looks like a total scam and James won’t save you this WC. All bow to England! We will take over the WC like we once took over the world. And will burn down all of your capital buildings unlike those cowardly syrup suckers!

TO THE RAT GRISTLE OF GROUP D

THE OAR BLADES OF OUR DRAGON BOATS HAVE DIPPED AND NOW THEY ARE GONE.

THEIR QUEST? TO SACK THE HALLS OFF ALL PUNY NATIONS. TO BRING FIRE, SWORD AND BLOOD TO YOUR LANDS. 

THEIR PROWS SHALL BREAK THE HORIZON PRIOR TO EURO CUP 2020. AND AT THAT MOMENT OF YOUR WOE - YOUR MEN WILL SHIT THEIR BREECHES.

OUR WARRIORS WILL BE MAKING THRALLS OF YOUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN. WE WILL LEAVE YOU COPPERS TO PAY FOR THE FAVOURS OF YOUR WIVES!

GIVE UP OR FACE YOUR DOOM. OUR BOYS WILL TAKE JOY IN THE CARNAGE ON THE PITCH.

HUH

¡Viva México!

Mi nombre y mi avatar han sido cambiados a una celebración apropiada de México y nuestras habilidades superiores ... ¡sin mencionar a nuestros fans sexys!

This is just the first of what I am sure will be many pitiful google translations of a language that I only speak well enough to get my face slapped by good christian women!

2 hours ago, Lord of Oop North said:

TO THE RAT GRISTLE OF GROUP D

THE OAR BLADES OF OUR DRAGON BOATS HAVE DIPPED AND NOW THEY ARE GONE.

THEIR QUEST? TO SACK THE HALLS OFF ALL PUNY NATIONS. TO BRING FIRE, SWORD AND BLOOD TO YOUR LANDS. 

THEIR PROWS SHALL BREAK THE HORIZON PRIOR TO EURO CUP 2020. AND AT THAT MOMENT OF YOUR WOE - YOUR MEN WILL SHIT THEIR BREECHES.

OUR WARRIORS WILL BE MAKING THRALLS OF YOUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN. WE WILL LEAVE YOU COPPERS TO PAY FOR THE FAVOURS OF YOUR WIVES!

GIVE UP OR FACE YOUR DOOM. OUR BOYS WILL TAKE JOY IN THE CARNAGE ON THE PITCH.

HUH

How's this for a deal... we give you part of the football pitch if you agree to help us defend it?

4 hours ago, Yukle said:

Roose Bolton's Pet Leech, aka @The Marquis de Leech is winning the funniest World Cup sig challenge. :P 

Merci.

To be honest, part of me was hoping for Russia (Rus Bolshevik's Pet Bear, or variations thereof were possibilities). But France opens up quite a few possibilities. 

14 minutes ago, Iskaral Putsch said:

I hear the French think they have some unfinished business there too.  Pffft. 

Hey, we actually captured Moscow.

(Anyone caught playing Tschaikovsky at this point gets summarily guillotined. On order of the Committee of Public Safety. Namely me).

17 minutes ago, The Marquis de Leech said:

Hey, we actually captured Moscow.

(Anyone caught playing Tschaikovsky at this point gets summarily guillotined. On order of the Committee of Public Safety. Namely me).

It was surrendered, not captured.  You should know all about surrendering. 

The mighty nation of Poland know all about surrender. We will now teach other people how to engage in this noble art. 

The Non-men of Germany and France have long suffered insanity. We do not fear them.

On 6/12/2018 at 10:17 AM, Tywin et al. said:

We will take over the WC like we once took over the world.

Russian history textbooks rewritten every year so I little hazy but English Colonialist Pigs seem capable men back in day. Modern day English donkey-sniffers fail basic task even Russian child can do like update avatar and display name.*

*Is hypothetical example only 

1 hour ago, Jaimstoyevesky said:

Russian history textbooks rewritten every year so I little hazy but English Colonialist Pigs seem capable men back in day. Modern day English donkey-sniffers fail basic task even Russian child can do like update avatar and display name.*

*Doffs top hat and fixes monocle*

Why yes, old chap, England’s massive empire has diminished over the years since the war in which we were last friends,  but I must say good sir, at least it hasn’t collapsed and been broken into pieces due to its immense poverty. England is still one of the most vibrant economies in the world while the Russian economy sinks every day and keeps getting dwarfed by countries that are meaningless on the global stage.

*Grabs a piece of moldy bread*

*Throws it at Jaimstoyevesky’s feet*

There peasant, eat that with your cold, flavorless tomato soup, and know that your poverty stems from you kleptocratic leader. Because you deserve it.

1 hour ago, Jaimstoyevesky said:

15 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

*Doffs top hat and fixes monocle*

Why yes, old chap, England’s massive empire has diminished over the years since the war in which we were last friends,  but I must say good sir, at least it hasn’t collapsed and been broken into pieces due to its immense poverty. England is still one of the most vibrant economies in the world while the Russian economy sinks every day and keeps getting dwarfed by countries that are meaningless on the global stage.

*Grabs a piece of moldy bread*

*Throws it at Jaimstoyevesky’s feet*

There peasant, eat that with your cold, flavorless tomato soup, and know that your poverty stems from you kleptocratic leader. Because you deserve it.

Ahh, when people can't, in good faith, brag about their national team.

Archived