World Cup 2018: Celebratin' Your Nation.

1 minute ago, Casablanca Birdie said:

Those pigs who run FIFA deserve to be hit with 60 shoes for not giving the blessed land of Morocco the World Cup in 2026.

May God destroy their houses and the houses of those who shelter them!

England clearly deserves it every year! We invented the damn sport you filthy pleb! 

2 minutes ago, Casablanca Birdie said:

Better the pigs who dwell on this side of the ocean than the pigs who swam to the other side!

Careful now. That's a nice country you got there. It would be a shame if someone came along and colonized it.

4 minutes ago, chiKanery et al. said:

Same goes for you.

I haven't gone geopolitical about my great nation. But you are welcome to Senegal any time, as long as you come in peace, colonizer. 

And on the football side, in our very first game of our first participation at the World Cup, we beat the defending world champions. What has England done in the last 20 years?

31 minutes ago, chiKanery et al. said:

England clearly deserves it every year! We invented the damn sport you filthy pleb! 

Roman Emperors born in the Balkans: 19

Roman Emperors born in the British Isles: 0

Therefore Croatia invented England.

Pleb.

Glory to Croatia!

1 hour ago, chiKanery et al. said:

England is still one of the most vibrant economies in the world while the Russian economy sinks every day and keeps getting dwarfed by countries that are meaningless on the global stage.

Russia #1 world producer in multiple lucrative industries: vodka, twitter accounts, dash cam videos et al. as you would say. Further Russian diversified investment portfolio include ownership stakes in oil and gas companies, NRA, world's finest airline Aeroflot, Wikileaks, Crimea, Brooklyn Nets, North Pole, Trump administration, Stanley Cup.

I admit, even I lose lose track of them all. 

48 minutes ago, Corvinus of Teranga said:

Ahh, when people can't, in good faith, brag about their national team.

Russia is reigning 147 time North Asia football champion. 

25 minutes ago, Yukle said:

Roman Emperors born in the Balkans: 19

Roman Emperors born in the British Isles: 0

Therefore Croatia invented England.

Pleb.

Glory to Croatia!

While my countrymen and I are highly educated, we know not of your country, because honestly, who has ever given a single thought about Croatia's history because who bleeping cares.

ETA:

Also, what did you mean by GP? God parent? 

15 minutes ago, Jaimstoyevesky said:

Russia #1 world producer in multiple lucrative industries: vodka, twitter accounts, dash cam videos et al. as you would say. Further Russian diversified investment portfolio include ownership stakes in oil and gas companies, NRA, world's finest airline Aeroflot, Wikileaks, Crimea, Brooklyn Nets, North Pole, Trump administration, Stanley Cup.

I admit, even I lose lose track of them all. 

Russia is reigning 147 time North Asia football champion. 

:lmao:

Oh yeah, well we just used a P.O. Box to acquire a MLB team. Imagine what we can do with the world's best Navy from 200 years ago. You think Crimea is special? We owned the damn world, and while we have lost our empire's land mass, we have retained it's wealth. You, OTOH, lost both and your wealth is shrinking faster than a Matryoshka nesting doll.  

I'm kind of at a loss as to how to go about celebrating Sweden. I have a very vague notion that they are generally considered to be exceedingly polite?

So... if all the other teams could see it in their hearts to allow us to win our games against them, then we'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Oh... and they're we're blonde. Very, very blonde.

3 hours ago, AndrewJsonsen said:

I'm kind of at a loss as to how to go about celebrating Sweden. I have a very vague notion that they are generally considered to be exceedingly polite?

So... if all the other teams could see it in their hearts to allow us to win our games against them, then we'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Zlatan is going to Russia to be a supporter. I guess he is going to be your 12th man, which is certainly a boost, but nowhere near if he was on the pitch. So I would say your chances of winning the Cup are basically zero. Sorry.

4 hours ago, AndrewJsonsen said:

We gave you your royal family, so a bit of gratitude wouldn't go amiss.

(C'est comme ça que je voudrais faire le français à l'école, plutôt que l'allemand, donc je n'aurais pas besoin d'utiliser les traductions en ligne ou l'anglais maudit)

2 minutes ago, Yukle said:

Have a look at this list of Croatian inventions.

Notice what they all have in common? None of them are French.

QED.

You may have the ballpoint pen, but we have the pencil and pencil sharpener.

Oh, and Jules Rimet invented the World Cup, without which this thread wouldn't exist.

La France fait du meilleur vin, du meilleur fromage, de meilleurs oignons et de meilleures guillotines. Nous sommes de meilleurs amants, de meilleurs écrivains et de meilleurs révolutionnaires que quiconque. Vous utilisez notre système métrique, vous jouez dans notre Coupe du Monde. Suce ça!

Archived