World Cup 2018: Celebratin' Your Nation.

8 minutes ago, The Marquis de Leech said:

I believe you barbarians would understand it if I said:

Hrvatska može lizati čizme naših puževa.

Maintenant, je vais prendre du vin. Ça fait une heure et j'ai soif.

Francuska je sranje.

On 6/14/2018 at 12:15 PM, AndrewJsonsen said:

I'm kind of at a loss as to how to go about celebrating Sweden. I have a very vague notion that they are generally considered to be exceedingly polite?

So... if all the other teams could see it in their hearts to allow us to win our games against them, then we'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Oh... and they're we're blonde. Very, very blonde.

More seriously, Sweden gets associated with Death Metal, Crime Novels, and meatballs. You've got a fair bit to work with there.

5 hours ago, Yukle said:

Pretty sure he said you're hot. Give him your number, you're in!

What I said was that Iran was supplying the balls which have nuclear bombs in them that can be set off remotely. So play nice!

Now Pebbles thinks you're hot and wants you to call her.

The glorious flag of the Rising Sun combined with the power of our hardworking players, god and anime on our side, Nippon shall surely prevail and win! To all the others participating in this tournament that will lose to us, for their hard work, I say:

ありがとうございました。

Dear people of Iceland,

We look forward to allowing you to share the pitch with us tomorrow and hope you will always remember this special experience. Regrettably, it is necessary for the history of the game that Messi win the Golden Boot as well as the World Cup itself, so we will have to score a lot of goals against you. We hope your goalkeeper will not injure his back picking the ball out of the net so many times. 

17 minutes ago, The Marquis de Leech said:

Belgium: famous for chocolate, beer, not forming governments, and genociding millions of innocent Africans.

I was going to be snarky, but suspect defending colonialism (even jokingly) would be in bad taste. So I'll just say that Beer and Chocolate are great.

The Library of Alexandria, the Valley of the Kings , the Nile, Arab Spring. Wait.

Remember our mighty past. We are as mighty as it was (because our present is kinda shitty at best.) We shall win or maybe lose. We shall start treating women equally, probably not, but we shall play and if we win our players shall be treated like Amun-Ra. So let it be written.

2 hours ago, Baitac said:

The Library of Alexandria, the Valley of the Kings , the Nile, Arab Spring. Wait.

Remember our mighty past. We are as mighty as it was (because our present is kinda shitty at best.) We shall win or maybe lose. We shall start treating women equally, probably not, but we shall play and if we win our players shall be treated like Amun-Ra. So let it be written.

Baiiiiiiii! You are still here on this forum! :grouphug: 

13 hours ago, Triskjavikson said:

Hello to America and the world!

I have a question that I hope someone could help me with.  During my time in international finance I became friends with many American bankers and as a result I am most desirous of watching the US club play, but I am having difficulty finding the time and place of their first broadcast match.  Could anyone kindly direct me to the right information?  

I believe they are playing Italy

1 hour ago, El trigo sarraceno said:

Baiiiiiiii! You are still here on this forum! :grouphug: 

I had to join this. I was Portugal last time. I cannot believe that it’s been 4 years. How are you Buckwheat? Zar Lannister left FB. Is he still in TTTNE??? :D

48 minutes ago, Baitac said:

I had to join this. I was Portugal last time. I cannot believe that it’s been 4 years. How are you Buckwheat? Zar Lannister left FB. Is he still in TTTNE??? :D

Nah, I have not seen him posting in months. :/ You should still come check down there, of course. :)

Archived