World Cup 2018: Celebratin' Your Nation.

4 hours ago, AndrewJsonsen said:

Board assigned loyalties aside, I would actually be disappointed to see teams like Germany and Argentina eliminated so early. I look forward to seeing them clash with the likes of Brazil, France and Spain (assuming they’re able to advance, as well)

And yeah - I’m aware Argentina are all but gone already. 

No llores por mi Argentinaaaaaa

It is my great pleasure to announce Uruguay has advanced to prestigious gulag round of World Cup. Very few teams make it this far. Please join me post-haste for improptu celebration being held now at Kursk Station for Luis Suarez, Edinson Cavani and all the rest but do not dally as train to Siberia leave one hour from now. 

13 minutes ago, Jaimstoyevesky said:

It is my great pleasure to announce Uruguay has advanced to prestigious gulag round of World Cup. Very few teams make it this far. Please join me post-haste for improptu celebration being held now at Kursk Station for Luis Suarez, Edinson Cavani and all the rest but do not dally as train to Siberia leave one hour from now. 

I was officially assigned to support Uruguay  here in the board World Cup Game, so I'm glad for them!

And as a FCB supporter..... Suárez all the way! 

Tomorrow will be the clash between two types of beer. Which one will flow best? The true english porter or the belgium thing they call beer? I DON'T CARE BECAUSE I'LL BE DRINKING BOTH! England already did it's job.

ETA: I have just noticed I posted on the wrong thread, but whatever, HAIL THE QUEEN

I'm late to the party but it is difficult not to celebrate the amazing Mexican team.  Great win over our predecessors as World Cup champions and a good win over South Korea.  Every team has one bad game, so i'm glad that is out of the way too.

I'm excited to see how many goals we'll win the next game by. :)

1 hour ago, Pebble said:

I can't remember a time when the team I support wins a penalty shoot-out.

Makes a nice change.

You used to support England in earlier World Cups?

Archived